four

You could hear gasps from the crowd. And Levi didn't care. Eren, did care. Levi shuddered in excitement as he bit Eren's lower lip, but no response.

Eren pushed Levi off of him. "Stop."
The crowd circled around them, the music stopped. "What do you mean?"
"Stop as in no."
"Fuck." Levi murmured.
He ran off outside into the pouring rain. He ran and kept running. And Eren was right there, everyone staring at him. "EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP" he yelled, but rolls of laughter and panic continued.

Eren ran outside after Levi. "LEEEEVVVIII" "LEEEEEEVVVVIIII" he began to cough violently.

And there he was. Levi. Smoking a cigarette, leaned against a building.

"Leave me alone."
"No."
"I SAID LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE"

Eren sat next to Levi in a puddle, coughing. "I'm not leaving you here. The ground is filthy. Remember? "
Levi chuckled.
"Listen. I like you Levi. In fact I love you, Okay? But you are way out of my league."

"No. You're way out of mine. You helped me. You pushed me out of the way when I treated you like shit."

They both coughed violently. "You are coming home. With me. Now."

"You know Eren, you're really cute when you're demanding. Okay fine I'll go. Ugh."

Then they walked home together in the rain.

Once they walked inside, Levi sat on the couch, making it dirty. "Shit."

"It's fine let's get cleaned up."

"It's not fine I have to clean it now."

"LEVI"

"WHAT"

They were inching closer and closer. "You'really being cute on purpose you brat." Levi said, Before roughly kissing Eren. This time, Eren kissed back. He was still getting in sync with Levi's rough lip movements.

Eren sat up, sitting on Levi's lap, gently tugging his hair. "Stop holding back you brat" Levi said, his voice muffled from Eren's lips.

"Fine."

Levi's eyes widened as Eren began to pull off Levi's shirt and feel his abs. Levi quivered in excitement. His lower body ached. "My turn."
"Levi pulled down Eren's pants to reveal a growing buldge . Eren blushed deeply. "Tomato face" Levi said, smiling through their lip contact.

Eren ignored him and pushed him onto the floor. "The floor. .. is filthy.. remember?" Levi managed to say, chuckling. They slipped off each other 's remaining clothing. "Sometimes I like dirty" Eren said.

"Levi..." Eren moaned as Levi began sucking his neck, giving him love bites all over.

He kissed down his abs until he finally reached what he was keading up to. Pulling down Eren's underwear, he began to suck.

Eren released a moan. And then another. "Your sounds are so cute."

"Shut up no they're not!" He accidentally moaned again. Fuck what am I doing.

Levi was thinking the sane thing. What was he doing. He didn't care. His lust was too strong. "Beg" said Levi. "What?" Eren said, slightly annoyed that he stopped. "Beg."

"I-i want you..."

"Good boy."

Levi got up and carried Eren bridal style to his room. Eren's room was pretty nice. He slammed Eren into the wall gently, grinding their good together. "Stop holding back Levi. I begged like you said."

With that, Levi kissed him harder. Levi let out a moan.

Damn his voice his sexy.
Eren thought.

That's when they heard the front door open. "Shit! Mikasa!"

Levi let out a whine as he hid in Eren's closet.

---
"Hey Mikasa"

He said, wearing a towel to hide his erection..

"H-hii george.. "

"The fuck? "

"Garbage trucks are where babies ARE MADE GERALD "

She was drunk. Really drunk. She was falling everywhere, her words slurred. "C'mon. Let's get you to bed."

"Shhh mom doesn't know about the baby sunshine"

"MIKASA SHUT UP AND COME ON"

Once he got her in bed, he ran back to Levi and locked the door. "Hey.."

Eren said as he watched Levi go through his stuff. "You have playboy magazines?! Tis tis!"

"Hey I'm still a guy no matter what.."

He looked down. Levi was sound asleep. "You moron. The floor is filthy. " he said, picking him up, and laying him in his bed. The bitch was heavy too.