one.

'Another glum day in this shit school.' Eren thought, staring down at his algebra study guide. 'Am I really so stupid that I can't even understand the study guide?!'

Eren became frustrated, about to rip his paper in half, until he glanced up at Mr. Erwin. The professor gave Eren a death glare, that felt like daggers were being shot into him every time Eren got a glance.

Eren sighed heavily as he set his paper back down.

The teacher got up from his worn out, indented office chair and began making an announcement. The classroom was so quiet you could hear a mouse's conversation.

"Everyone shut up and listen." Mr. Erwin began, "There is a new student coming in any minute now. Be nice and you know all that shit." Then he sat back down by his messy desk.

'What a prick of a teacher.' Thought Eren. But soon enough, there was a knock at the classroom door. Eren turned his head to glance at the door.
There was only a small window on the top left corner of the door, so he couldn't see anyone outside. 'This lid must be pretty short.'

"Um i guess i'll get it." Eren said, hesitantly. He got up and opened the door. "Hi i'm Eren. welcome to our class that's Mr.-" then Eren finally got his first glance at the new kid. He had black raven hair that seemed untamable. His Grey eyes were like rain droplets; full of life and sorrow all at the same time.

'Dayum. He's so... no stop it you do not like boys.' Eren thought.

The new kid didn't seem to care about any of this. He wasn't even paying attention to Eren.

"Whatever just stop blocking the entrance." The mysterious kid said, gently pushing Eren to the side. As he passed, Eren heard him murmur, "idiot."

This new kid didn't even glance at Eren. "Damn I was only trying to help." Thought Eren as he closed the door behind this new kid.

The new kid began to talk. "Wow, a cold classroom environment. You must be Mr. Erwin." He said in a sarcastic tone, holding out his hand.

The class gasped. "Shit new kid you have no idea what you just did."
The teacher stared down at the new kid's extended hand.

"Take it or leave it." The new kid said, waving his arm around.
"Little bitch learn respect!" The teacher said, raising his hand, about to slap the new boy.

"No don't ruin his flawless face" Eren thought, before pushing the new kid out of the way with no hesitation, taking a slap across the face.

"Ouch." Eren said, rubbing his red stinging cheek.

"But why?" Said the new kid. "Why?"

"Well, it's just that you are-" started Eren, but he was interrupted by Principal Hanji opening the door.

"Hello I came to welcome the new student"

That's when she looked up, seeing Erwin standing over Eren, with his hand up, and Eren rubbing his cheek. The new kid was on the floor.

"WHAT THE HELL MR.ERWIN! HITTING STUDENTS? THAT'S UNACCEPTABLE IN MY OFFICE. NOW."

As he left, the class applauded. I found it funny. When the clapping died down, I looked back down at the new kid, who now, was just staring up at me.

"You were saying?" He said.

Eren hesitated. What was he saying? "I don't know. Here, the floor is filthy." He said, holding out his hand.

"You're right... we will have to clean it later."

"What?"

"Oh nothing. I'm Levi."

And with that, Levi took Eren's hand.