five

The next day of school, Levi and Eren walked to school together holding hands. everyone was hung over accept for Levi and Eren. "Hey I heard you and the new kid got it on last night.." Armin said to me.

Wtf.. SHIT MIKASA TOLD...

"Don't let the principal know..."
Then Levi ran off.
"Fuuuuuuuuuckkkk"

---------
"Hey Levi!" Wait up!! Levi turned around. He saw it was Eren and began walking faster. "What the fuck."

"LEVVVIIII"

Levi turned around. "Leave me alone". "What but I thought that..."

"There is nothing between us..I'm not gay. I'm straight."

"No. You're not."

Levi stood there glaring. His rain droplet eyes became a fierce frozen storm, isolating Eren. He was becoming overwhelmed with pain. And just as Levi's eyes were a storm, Eren's were a lively waterfall. Water. Contantly falling. And Levi just walked away. out of his life. No. This can't be.

"LEVI GET THE FUCK BACK HERE. YOU CAN'T GO LEAVING SCARS ON PEOPLE LIKE THAT. YOU CHOSE TO BE WITH ME AND NOW YOU WILL BE. YOU WANTED THIS."

"GET THE FUCK AWAY EREN! I LIED. I WASN'T HOMESCHOOLED. I WAS KICKED OUT OF MY LAST SCHOOL FOR BEING GAY. AND I'M NOT HAVING IT HAPPEN AGAIN."

Levi pushed Even into a locker.

"THE FLOOR ISN'T FILTHY WE ARE THE FILTH. WE ARE THE ONES CAUSING THE FLOOR TO BE FILTHY. BECAUSE WE LEAVE TRACKS OF DISGUSTED PASTS THAT WANT TO BE AVOIDED."

Levi began walking off.

"Levi.."
"WHAT"
"You cant make dirt disappear. You clean it up and throw it someplace else. here will always be filth, but it isn't us. It's society. Society thinks it's rightfully Okay to hurt and confuse people. Be with me. The floor is filthy, but we are not the filth. Let's clean it up."

Levi smiled. Tears beginning to fall down his face, he stood there.

"Beg."

"What?"

"I want to hear you Beg."

"Ugh.. fine. I want you. To be with me. Please?"

"Levi smiled. I already was with you. Idiot."

Levi looked behind him and pointed towards the bushes. Out came Armin, Jean, Marco, and Mikasa... with cameras?!

"How cute!!" Said mikasa.

"Happy for you bud!" Said marco.

"Im glad for you. Just be careful okay?" Said Armin.

"HOMO" Said jean.

Then Levi punched him in the face.
"Shut the fuck up we know what happens between you and Marco it's no secret we saw the sex videos!"
"That's not fair I was drunk!!"

Then we all laughed.
Levi bent down and kissed me. Standing up, he held out his hand. Blushing, I sat there and stared at it, hesitantly.

"The floor is filthy. Take it or leave it."

<><><>THE END<><><>