Chapter 26- Just Let Her

Nicki's POV

I woke up with this amazing feeling running through me. My heart was racing, my eyes were still closed because I was still hella sleepy. I started to moan, my hands gripped the sheets, my mouth fell open as I felt lips circle around my pearl. I knew exactly who it was, I swear Robyn's always horny, I'm not complaining though. My orgasm was coming quick, my hips started bucking, Robyn grabbed my legs to keep me still. My back raised off of the bed, my moans got louder and louder by the second, I grinded my hips into her face, I let go of the sheets and grabbed her head. My orgasm started, I screamed Robyn's name,I sat up on my elbows and moved the covers so I could see her face. She looked up at me but kept on eating me out. My head shot back, it shot back so hard I thought I snapped something, my orgasm kept coming back, my back hit the bed again and my hands went back to her head. I screamed her name again, when it finally ended I felt like going back to sleep. Robyn kissed her way up my body, she stopped at my nipples and played with them for a minute, after she was done she kissed her way up to my lips.

Rih- Good morning.

Nicki- Its definitely a good morning waking up like this.

Rih- I woke up really early and just watching you laying here, I couldn't help it.

She kissed me again. I don't know what's gotten into her but I like it.

Nicki- I would live to return the favor.

Rih- Later. I made you breakfast.

Nicki- Really?

Rih- Yes really. You surprised?

Nicki- Kinda.

Rih- Come on.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of bed. I was naked so I grabbed a shirt that was on the floor. While we were headed down stairs I slipped it on. We got to the kitchen and there was a big buffet of food, there was bacon, pancakes, eggs, French toast, muffins, oatmeal, fruit, and a bunch of other stuff. I was shocked as hell.

Nicki- You did all of this.

Rih- Yes I did. Come sit.

She pulled out my chair. I sat down and she sat down next to me. She asked me all I wanted and put it on a plate for me, she poured my juice too. She did the same for her, we said grace and ate our food. I was getting really suspicious of Robyn. I put my fork down and turned to her.

Nicki- Robyn.

Rih- Yes kitty.

Nicki- Look at me for a minute.

She put her firm down and looked at me.

Rih- What is it?

Nicki- Why'd you do all this?

Rih- What you mean?

Nicki- This. What is all for?

Rih- You, I can't just do something special for my kitten.

Nicki- No you can but this feels different, you're up to something.

Rih- You know this is kinda of hurtful, I'm just being nice.

I grabbed her hand.

Nicki- Robyn, I know you, there's something you're not telling me. What is it?

Rih-...........Fine. Fine. You got me. My mom called this morning, Meli told her about our engagement and she wants to meet you.

Nicki- Oh.

Damn. I forgot about our parents. I need to tell mine about our engagement. My stomach started to flip, my chest felt heaving. I'm gonna meet Robyn's mom, what if she hates me, oh god.