Chapter 31- Back Home with Her

Nicki's POV

Ever since me and princess made up we haven't been able to keep our hands off of each other, well mostly me. When she made love to me that night my days seem brighter, I have more energy and I can't stop smiling. I don't know what she did to me but I definitely feel more alive than ever. We have been having so much fun with the family in Barbados that we ended up staying for another four days, me and princess both have to get back to work and check on the things for our wedding, its in two weeks and I'm really excited. Me and princess are in our room packing to go home, I'm bent over the been to zip up my suit case when I feel her behind me.

Nicki- Princess, what are you doing?

Rih- Oh nothing, just admiring the view.

She rubbed her hands up and down my lower back. I decided to play her little game and back my ass up on her. She stumbled back a little but regained her footing quickly.

Nicki- Oh, sorry did I do that?

Princess looked up at me with a evil eyes, I laughed it off and zipped up my suit case. Princess grabbed my torso and pulled me to her.

Rih- Look kitten, you already have one punishment on your ass, which is gonna happen as soon as we get home, but don't make me add another.

I bit my lip to suppress a moan, I love it when she dominates me.

Nicki- Looks like somebody is back to being the boss.

Rih- You damn right. Now take off your pants and panties.

I turned around and looked at her, confused.

Nicki- What?

Rih- Take. Them. Off. I don't like repeating myself kitten. You know that.

My body shivered. I pulled down my pants slowly and teasingly, when they were off I started to do the same to my panties but princess grabbed them and ripped them off my legs. I was shocked that she did that, and now my leg hurt from her ripping them off. She pulled me over to her and wrapped her hand in my hair and pulled.

Rih- When I tell you to do something, you do it, and don't tease me.

She let go of my hair and pushed me in the bed. I smiled my horny smile at her. Her getting so dominate with me like she used to had me scared but that's what made me so hot. She pulled two things out of the drower.

Rih - Open your legs.

I did as she said.

Rih- This is a vibrator ball. You put it in you cunt and this is the remote to control the settings of the ball, this is part of your punishment. Im gonna put this inside you and.............well you'll see.

She stepper to me and put the ball in her mouth. She swirled it around to lubercate it and took it back out. She rub my nub and stuck a couple fingers in me. I moaned and closed my eyes, while I was enjoying her fingers she took them out and started putting the ball in. It was kinda big, I mean not painfully big but big enough to feel full inside me. Once it was all the way in she sat up and pulled me off the bed.

Rih- OK put your clothes back on.

I bent down to get my panties, the ball started to push against my g spot. I shot back up, princess looked at me with a confused face.

Rih- Do I need to add another punishment?

Nicki- No, I'm getting them.

I bent down to get them, I pulled them off the floor as fast as I can so I couldn't feel the pressure. I put my panties and pants on just in time of mama Fenry opening our door.