chapter-13

thanks for votes and comments on previous part 

...................................................................................................

" gauri , I know I misunderstood you , treated you badly . I can understand your pain ...." started omkara only to be cut by gauri .

" no . you cannot , you can never understand my pain . you can never understand the pain of a wife who is unwanted for her husband , you can never understand the pain of a mother who is going to be separated from her child soon after giving her birth ." said gauri breaking omkara's heart further while he could see the amount of hurt he had caused her in his eyes .

" no...gauri, I want you, I want you here with me and our daughter forever . I will not let anyone separate you from us , I promise " promised omkara while tears flowing  from his eyes .

this somehow calmed gauri that at least  he doesn't want her to go away .

" gauri Iam really sorry for how I treated you . I didn't knew the truth . I misunderstood you . I am really sorry . please forgive me ." said omkara genuinly .

" I know , I tried many times to give you hints but god didn't wanted you to save me but still you did . you are so stubborn. why did you save me when you hated me so much ? "asked gauri .

" I don't know , may be because my heart was not ready to let that girl die who had the audacity to fight an oberoi for her selfrespect .  in bareilley ,that was the only time I listened to my heart when i married you . if I would have listened to my heart everytime whenever I was around you then our situations would have been very different . " said omkara regretting , why he let his mind take decisions .

" hmm , situations would have been really different ," said gauri while thinking deeply .

" I was so blinded by misunderstandings that I was not ready to see the truth which was right in front of my eyes ." said omkara with chocked voice .

" but that didn't stopped you from saving me and that proves how good human being you are " said gauri to unburden his heart from guilt .

" but I was not a good husband . what did I do after saving you ? left you there all alone ." said omkara regretting the graviest mistake of his life . 

" you may not be a good husband , but you are a great father ", said gauri truthfully .

 omkara knew very well . why gauri was saying all this . because she loves so much to even think about making him feel guilty . and the thought that how can she love him so much was adding more to his guilt . 

omkara finally decided to voice his question.

" gauri , why do you love me so much ? I don't deserve you and your love ." 

" I don't know . that question never occured to my mind . I don't remember any moment after you married me that I didn't love you . but you should ask this question  to you mother , she will definitely answer you . she loves your father despite knowing what type man your fater is . he is not even comparable to you . you are too good how can I not love you ? all I am saying is that when a woman falls in love with a person , she loves  him till death . " said gauri really wondering how big heart her mother in law have .

" and about deserving love ... you have already suffered a lot in your life and that makes you the most deserving people who deserve every ounce of love and happiness in you life . but I am sorry that I am not the woman who could give you  happiness . " 

" no gauri , you gave me the biggest happiness of my life , our daughter and I am really sorry for making you suffer , for misunderstanding you and for treating you badly . please forgive me " said omkara with fresh tears in his eyes .

" I forgive you , even I forgave you the very moment you started caring for me and our daughter " said gauri wiping his tears .

while seeing her forgive him so easily he couldn't help but ask " how can you forgive me so  easily . " 

" because  holding grudges is not going to help us in any way . you can say sorry but your sorry cannot change the story . so it is best to forgive and forget . what does bade bhaiyya say ... yes , let bygones be bygones . and I love you so much that I cannot stay angry with you for long .  there is very little time on our daughter's arrival and I want everything  perfect  before  that . so , you are not allowed to cry now ..ok .." said gauri with a smile while omkara cried more  hugging her belly  touched by her words . gauri  consoled him  and they both lied on bed  in each other's embrace . 

" you will not leave me .. you will give us a chance .. will you? " asked omkara .

" you won't let me go ... right ? " asked gauri back .

" never , I won't let you go . I promise ." promised omkara while kissing her forhead . 

...................................................................................

please do comments and votes .