Give Me Love ( One Direction )

The day started out the same. I stared at the ceiling knowing nothing would change. It was MY birthday. I turned 15 today, yet I didnt feel any older. I got myself up, Walking downstairs to an empty room. I knew mom wouldnt be home she never was. I look at the counter to see if she left me a letter like normal. She hadnt. It was weird, She always did, But then I realized that there was something in the place of the letter...

I should properly introduce myself.. Hi, Im Madison. Im a very depressed girl. Ive been known to not talk/eat for long perioslds at a time.. Im weird! I use to be happy and full of laughs and smiles. Things changed. Im no longer that person. I dont know why? But I do know one thing. I LOVE the famous boy band... One Direction! Louis is my favorite.. Anyway.. Back to the story.

There in that spot was tickets to a concrt.. One Direction.. My mom had remembered my birthday..She had gotten me the most amazing gift! I felt myself start smiling. It had been awhile. Personally I thought my face was going to crack. It had been so long. In that moment I knew that I was going to finally met Louis && Harry.

I walked over to the couch. Pulling out my phone. I honestly dont know why I have one.. I dont have any friends.. Except Zoe. She was the only friend friend I had. She didnt care if I was weird. She aas amazing. I instantly called her to tell her I WAS meeting One Direction. Did I forget to mention I got BACKSTAGE passes? Well SORRY! She anwsered and I immediately told her. There was a silence until FINALLY she said "Well. Thats good. Im glad to see you happy" I could feel her smile through the phone. We exchanged a few more words then ending with her saying "You should be more happy..ALL THE TIME" .. I hung up.

As the day of the concert grew nearer and nearer. I felt myself getting more and more excited. Then Nervous. What if they dont like me? What if I was just another person they hugged aand left? That would hurt. Maybe I shouldnt go? NO. I was going. If not to become friends to at least hear Louis's rare but utterly amazing solo. Niall's as well. It always bothered me how they got basically NO solos. When their voices were as good as any. I've always wondered. Probably what every other girl in the world wondered. Why? As I was lpst in my thoughts. My mom yelled "Madison!" I heard her, But it was like I was too deep in thought to care. "MADISONNNNNNNN LOUISEEEE LOVELACEEEE!!" That was when I could feel myself running to see what was SO urgent that she must yell my awkward FULL name?! She looked extremely pissed! I was actually kina scared. She looked at me with Anger/Sadness in her eyes.. "Yess" I barely whispered. "Did you find them!!" I acted like I had NO idea what she was talking about.. Clearly she didnt want me to find them. She just looked atme aas if she had just found a lost puppy.. Her eyes were on the verge of tears. No expression on her face. " Did I do something wrong?" She looked at me. Speechless. " Never. I was just going to give them to you later ". She looked at me weird the rest of the night. Until I told her I was to tired to stay up another possible minute. As I walked subconsciously up the stairs. " Are you happy with your presnt this year!? " ... I just looked and smiled. I knew she knew I was extatic.

Today is the Day! I basically DIDNT SLEEP! I was sooo ready to GO. See the boys I held SO dear to my heart. The long drive to Nashville was silent. I fell asleep along the way until my mom casually flung me into the window! " OUUUUCH " I yelped! She laughed. We got out of the car walking to the what looked like never ending line. We went to the back.

This is going to take a while. Until I heard SOMEONE playing a guitar. I instantly knew the tune. It was.. " More Than This " .. I soon began to sing louder and louder. My eyes closed. As it was coming to an end. I opened my eyes noticing all the smiles I was recieving. I could tell I was blushing. My face was on fire! Then the clapping began. I felt more embarrassed than ever! Then I noticed people screaming. They heard me? No? They couldnt have. Could they? I then saw some floppy curls. Actually running and dogding people. It was then he was right there.