Chapter 4.

1 Week later.

*Phone Rings*

I jump off my bed. Almost falling of course. I knew who is was, Yet I was still SO excited. I picked it up.

"Hello?!"

"HEEEYYYYY! LOVE!"

"Ha. Ayeee Babycakess. How are yu?"

"I'm wonderful. How are you doing. i havent talked to you in what? 3 mins."

This is how Louis and I were constantly! We always talked. We had known each other for 2 weeks and already he was like a older brother to me.. They all were. "Babycakes" and I chatted before my mom told me to text him and get off the phone she needed it. Dont ask why I didn't just call him on my phone. Louis and I were just stupid like that. Blondes. Yu know.

"BYEEE MY LOVELY!"

"TEXT YOU LATER(5 SEC. FROM NOW) BABYCAKESS"

With that the phone had a fant buzzing sound.

I ran to my bed. Again almost falling. And my screen was lit up. 'BABYYYYCAKESSSSSSS<3' was on the screen. Haha. We called each other that because some girl tweeted Louis and said Is Madison your babycakes? .. Obviously it stuck! While I was texting Lou mom came in my room with tears in her eyes. I was scared I was instantly up and at her side... Whats wrong?!?!? Thats when I saw them. Plane tickets? For what? Where were we going? WHO were we going to see? She didnt say.

*Phone ringing*

Why was he calling me? Whats going on?...