Chapter 5.

It suddenly ALL made sense. The tickets. To London of course, He knew. I suddenly felt sick I didnt want this to happen! How did he find out? How long has he known? I picked up the phone nervously..

"Hello?"

"Miss me Babe?, Why would you try and hide this from me? You know your not very good at keeping secrets, Edspecially from me!" He yelled.

By then I had left my room, Away from my mom. She didnt know he was like this. She thought he was perfect! If only she knew ththe real him...

"What do you want Chase?!"

"Is that any way to be talking to your boyfriend young lady?" You could sense the sarcasm in his voice..

I was silent. He knew he had caught me. I was never going to get away. He had bought US tickets for me to tell the boys we could never talk again.. I couldnt let this happen. I wish we would have never meet...

* 2 Years Ago*

Before I became the most hated person in the world. I had friends I was popular. I actually had a boyfriend. One day that all changed. I was on my way to class when I caught my boyfriend making out with my best friend(Amber). I stood there in shock not moving, I could feel the satly tears stream down my face as Amber turned around her face was full of sadness. I seen Chase smirk. He just walked off. I broke up with him. Or ao I thought. Everyday after he spread rumors about me. Told me HE was the only one that actually loved me. I believed him. Because he told me Amber attacked him.

Amber and I have never talked to me since. She talks about me. Abuses me(sometimes). I use to get teased. To the point where I had to delete my Facebook. Twitter. Everything. People would talk about me. Chase tried sexually harassing me. He said it would make me feel better...

He told me he loved me soo much that it physically hurt him! Then I told him NO. He hit me. But, Always told me he was sorry.I couldnt help but feel he really did love me. Unlike anyone else...

He hadnt hit me in 2 months. He was good. Nice. Kind. Loving even. Except when he went out with his friends and got drunk. He then became the monster I had nightmares about!

He would yell, hit, kick, claw, anything he could to hurt me when I told him he needed to go lay down because he was too drunk to even be walking. I would go home bruised and black eyed, my mom would always ask who did it.. I never anwsered just shrugged. I know you're probably wondering why I stay with him for so long. But, the truth is I did love him, He just loved me in a different way. I guess.

After 2 years I had finally had enough! I told him to leave me alone, Never talk to me again. I knew I would get hit for it but I didnt care. I was done with him.. As I was lost in thought about how it would hurt so much, I didnt notice he was gone.

I thought I had got away. I honestly did.

I WAS WRONG.

*Present Day*

My mom had come to check on me because I had been outside all day. Sitting. Crying. Thinking. I just couldnt believe he found out I knew them. They were the best thing that ever happened to me! I wont let them just get taken from me. I promised myself that he would not control my life anymore. As I thought of a plan my mom sat beside me.

"Hunny, Whats wrong?"

"Who are the plane tickets for?!" I said louder than I should have..

" Madison, I think you know the anwser to that, he is just trying to be your friend. I wish you would go and have a good time?!"

"No!!"

*DREAM ENDS*

I woke up thrashing and screaming. I was SO glad it was a dream! My mom came running. I was by this time crying. My mom brought me inside. I knew that she knew what was going threw my head.. I had finally told my mom about Chase the REAL Chase. She made up move. Got me a new number. I was also(For a month) Put in homeschooling.