Chapter 4.

1 Week Later.

*Phone Rings*

I jumped off my bed. Almost falling of course. I knew who it was, Yet I was SO excited to talk to him. I anwsered.

"Hello?!"

"HEEEEEEEEYYYYYY LOVE!"

"Ha. How are yu Babycakess?"

"Im wonderful! How are you doing? I havent talked to you in what 3 minutes"

"Im fabulous!"

We couldnt help it, Louis and I were just like this all the time. Even thought we had only known each other for 2 weeks we talked and acted like we have known each othe FOREVER. He acted like my older brother and I was his cute little sister. Well at least thats what they say. While we chatted my mom came in and told me to get off the phone and to text him because she needed the phone, and yeah I know I have a phone so dont ask why I dont call him off that, because honestly its just how Louis and I were. Blondes. You know stupid! Well we just dont think things through properly.

"BYEEEEE MY LOVELY. TEXT ME IN LIKE UMMM. N-O-W!"

"Louis. Chill. I will. I always do dont I?"

"NO! Thats why Im reminding you weirdo!"

And with that I ran to my room again. Almost falling. I really needed to stop running. My phone screen lit up with the letter 'BABYYYYYCAKESSSSSSS<3'. Haha. We called each other that because some girl tweeted Louis that she would be his babycakess. I thought it was soooo funny! So, Now we torture each other with it! While we texted my mom came in my room with tears in her eyes, I was right there asking Whats wrong?!? Thas when I saw them. Plane tickets? For what? To where? Who to go see? She didnt anwser.

*Phone Ringing*

Why was he calling me? Whats going on...