6

❝𝗦𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘂𝘀 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸??❞

Over a month of mundane learning came, and it was now October 31st. Almost the whole castle was dressed up for halloween, Londyn even saw a first year dressed up as Captain Warrior, as the streets had started calling her. She had appeared in Hogsmeade a few times, and had even fashioned a sword for if needed. (1)

Sirius Black being on the loose didn't scare her, so she opted to stay in the castle on that Hogsmeade weekend. Most had left, saying he was going to break in somehow.(2)

She twirled in the sunlight provided through the windows that surrounded the corridor as she headed to Professor Lupin's office, deciding to get to know him better. When she arrived, he was chewing chocolate while grading 4th year tests.

She knocked on the open door, wanting to be polite. Lupin looked up and smiled, greeting her kindly. She sat across the desk from him and asked him to talk about himself, and so he did.

Londyn noticed the way he talked about himself, with no confidence whatsoever. She learnt about his childhood, and that he couldn't get jobs for years due to something he didn't seem to want to mention. Afterwards, they left for dinner, Lupin going first so she could sneakily put some money in Lupin's wallet.(3)

At dinner she sat at the Slytherin table with her friends, as they gave her candy from Hogsmeade. She begged to pay them back, but they all said they had lots of money to spare.

Londyn finished quickly and headed to the Gryffindor common room, when she saw a shaggy dog at the entrance. It seemed to have just arrived, but Londyn hadn't seen it walking around. She got let in by Elizabeth, who was quite fond of her, and the dog followed. When the dog went up the stairs to the boys dormitories, she couldn't help but chase after him. When he was in Potter's room, he began.. morphing? And soon, there was no shaggy dog.

"Sirius Black??" Londyn exclaimed, widening her eyes. His head snapped back to her and suddenly realised who she was.
"Londyn?" He asked in a croaky voice.

She nodded slowly, giving him a questioning gaze. "How do you know my name?" He said something about the ministry, and so she decided to ask him a few more questions. Well maybe more than a few.

After practically interviewing black, she asked him his final question:
"Why are you here?" He responded saying he wanted to see Harry again, and also Professor Lupin. She reminded him that Harry thinks he's a traitor who is the reason his mother is dead, but told him he could see Professor Lupin.

Before he could transform into dog form, Londyn transfigured him into a frog and put said frog on her shoulder.

When at Lupin's office, she transfigured him back.

"Yeah nope, I like being a dog better that's for sure" She laughed at that, and knocked thrice on Lupin's door. When he answered, she went on a rant about Black's innocence for minutes straight before-
"Why are you telling me this?" He cut her off. She shyly moved to the side as Sirius came into view. Despite being in a prison for twelve years, he was not so dirty. Londyn had gotten him to secretly shower in the boys dorms and made some of Harry's clothes his size so Black could wear them.

Lupin's mouth hung open, and Sirius smiled. They embraced eachother swiftly, before Lupin ushered Black in to talk. Londyn headed back to the Gryffindor common room to study with Adhara. Since it was a Sunday tomorrow, she went to sleep at 11 in her dorm.

Londyn woke up bright and early at six o'clock and got changed into her Qudditch gear. She headed to the pitch and starting running round it, warming up for the practice they had soon. When Marcus Flint arrived, practice begun.(4)

After a calm practice, Londyn took a shower in her dorm and changed into some clothes appropriate for the weather; a brown cropped jumper and a matching set of tracksuit pants.

She walked to the Great Hall for lunch, when suddenly she had that tingle.

It was itching at her brain, as though suddenly she couldn't feel anything other than it. She turned back and sprinted to the dungeons, getting on her suit and sneaking to Hogsmeade.

Once she was in Hogsmeade, she found a sketchy place with a Floo network and went to a more hidden Fireplace in the Ministry, then sneakily walked to the Auror Training Room. She had been in there before; it was bland, but had protection cushions at each wall for when they were practicing.

Stationed at the left corner of the room, was Regulus Black, an Auror who was known for having been a death eater in the past. He was a talented wizard, he was Sirius Black's brother, and she was pretty sure he was going out with James Potter.

He was being attacked by Yaxley, and despite the attack being sudden, he was doing quite well in the duel. No one else was in the room; she assumed he had gotten to practice early.

She swiftly send Yaxley back with a web, hitting his back on the wall causing him to faint. Londyn and Regulus looked at him for a moment, then shrugged and looked back at eachother.

Regulus furrowed his brows as he looked back at the web.
"Who are y-" But she left before he could finish. Regulus only knew one thing: the only way she could have gotten those powers, was through James.

A/N
942 words! i was going to make it longer, but i liked the cliffhanger. also i don't think i've mentioned it before, but peter didn't betray them! he stayed loyal and didn't become a death eater.also Saint Witches For Young Women gives the orphans a big allowance , so she has alot of money
(1) can you imagine Londyn's reaction oml
(2) funny how that turned out
(3) londyn >>>>>>>
(4) she is a chaser