III

Mercedes April Porter
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

"GIVE MY PHONE THE FUCK BACK!" D yells as I run around the house with his phone.

He chases me but I run outside and slam the patio door on him. He quickly opens it and runs towards me.

"DON'T SLAM MY SHIT APRIL!" He yells getting closer.

I panic and jump into the pool.

Oh shit I can't swim-

I start coughing and shit, waving my hands around in hope of getting out.

"You look dumb as hell right now." He mouths because I can't really hear.

"Help me nigga!" I try to scream but it just creates bubbles and lets out my oxygen.

He shakes his head and takes off his shirt before getting in the pool to retrieve me.

I drop his phone as he pulls me out. He drops me on the grass by the pool.

"Ouch nigga-" I start coughing like crazy.

"Why the fuck would you jump in the pool, knowing damn well you can't swim?" He asks seriously.

Ian even gone lie that was sum dumb shit I just pulled but I achieved what I wanted to.

"Since you wanna texts bitches right next to me, you can get yourself a new phone." I clear my throat.

"Mercedes what the fuck did you do?" He jumps in the pool again to get out his phone.

"This shit ain't funny." He says after I bust out laughing.

His phone wouldn't even turn on anymore. He was just clicking and shit, frantically, I almost felt bad.

"Get the fuck outta my house April." He won't even look at me.

"I'm not in yo house anymore, I'm in the back of it."

"Keep gettin' smart with me and you gone get fucked up. Leave." He helps me up.

"Don't fucking touch me." I waddle backwards a lil.

"Are you drunk?" He squints his eyes.

I ignore him and he shakes his head.

"I shoulda known. You only do this dumb shit when you out of it. Imma take you home." He grabs my arm.

"Why you want me to leave so bad? If you finna have a bitch over here just say that." I snatch my arm away and storm out.

"Getcho dumbass back in dis house, you not bout to drive." He pulls me back inside.

"You kicking me out for some hoe so I'm leaving." I shrug.

"I never said that. C'mon." He throws on a shirt and his slides.

"I'm not driving witchu." I start to order an Uber.

"I don't trust them muthafuckas, youn know who be driving you and you not finna get taken advantage of. Put yo shoes on." He grabs his keys and hands me my furry flip flops.

I cancel the order and put on my shoes. I take a lash out of my purse and sit it on the floor by the couch before he sees me.

"I'm ready." I put my phone in my purse and head to the garage.

Soon as I get in, I plug my phone up to the aux cuz my shit is better than his. I play Baby wyd? by Nardo Wick.

Baby, what you doin'? Uh
Baby, what you doin'? Come here, I been missin' you
I wanna fuck, I know you can tell by how I'm kissin' you
I know you say you like it when I get to rubbin' you (okay, bet)
Come here, baby girl, then let me rub on you
Baby, what you doin'? Baby, what you doin'? (Baby, what you doin'?)
Baby, what you doin'? Come here, I been missin' you (baby, what you doin'?)
Baby, what you doin'? Baby, what you doin'? (Baby, what you doin'?)
Baby, what you doin'? Come here, I been missin' you (baby, what you doin'?)
When I put it in your stomach, you be screamin', tryna take it
You grip the covers tight while you make the ugly face
Yeah, the outfit cute, but you look better when you naked
E'rybody say my name but it sound better when you say it
Let my face be your chair, come here, sit right here
All that juice drippin' out, got some in my ear
While I'm in it, look you in the eyes, you know I like to stare
Know you finna cum, you say, "Don't stop, right there"
I hear "Fp, fp, fp, fp, fp", when you throw it back
Damn, uh, uh, uh, uh, bae, you throwin' that
All that can't even fit in one hand, that's how you know it's fat
I fiend for it as soon as we get done, that's how I know you crack

I play one more song till we get there. I open the door as soon as he stops.

I get out and slam his door. He honks and I flip him off. He gets out with the car still on and runs up behind me.

"Ay what's yo fucking problem." He snatches me up.

"You're my fucking problem, don't hit me up no damn more!" I try to tug his hand from my arm.

"Aight keep that same energy when I come back thru tonight." He lets go of my arm and I start to walk off.

He grabs my neck and turns me back around. He gives me a deep kiss and tugs on my bottom lip before pulling away.

He looks at me lustfully and licks his lips.

"Have that lil attitude under control by the time I come back." He slaps my ass and gets back in his car.

Y'all don't understand the effect the man has on me-

He honks at me so I go inside and he leaves. Bipolar fuck nigga, I can't stand his fine ass.

Tomorrow I get flown out so I hope we make up then.

He's still in the streets and my biggest fear is losing him while I'm far away from him.

I'll suck up my pride tonight just so in case he die I won't feel bad about today.

I drink hella water to flush my system and take a shower to come back to my senses.

I blow some money on online shopping and order some boneless buffalo wings from Pizza hut to eat while I look at new wigs to order.

I'm kinda tired but I stayed awake just because I knew D was coming over.