Jelly Sane~

So Sanemi and Giyuu have been friends for a few months but Tomioka has boxed his feelings for Sanemi and starts hanging out with Shinobu too make it seem like he likes her

Tomioka hadn't texted Sanemi in a while so he decides to now because he missed Sanemi

                                           Best friend 🤗

                                                                         <Hey! It's been a few days>-Read

         <Yeah..>

                                                                                 <You wanna hang out?>-Read

         <Of course!>

                                                      <Great! meet me at our favorite spot!>-Read

         <Okay!>

Tomioka smiles and goes to their favorite spot and waits for Sanemi. After a few minutes Sanemi makes it and Tomioka sees him  "Sanemi!" Tomioka smiles "Tomioka- How have you been-" Sanemi asks, "I've been doing pretty well! How about you?" Tomioka asks, "Could be better.." Sanemi mutters a little saddened by something.

"Is something wrong..?" Tomioka asks and puts his hand on Sanemi's cheek, "Yes.." Sanemi looks away and moves Tomioka's hand away, "Can you tell me..?" Tomioka asks worriedly, "I can't" Sanemi says but Tomiokas begging gets to him and he slaps Tomioka " Tomioka you idiot! how have you not seen all the signs I've given you!?? I love you and now that you're with kocho I guess I'm a little late aren't i!💢💢" Sanemi shouts angrily in which Tomioka has no reaction. Tomioka turns over to Sanemi with a smile "Who said I was with Shinobu?" he asks, "all you ever do is spendtime with her. it's pretty obvious."

Sanemi sighs in anger when he finishes what he says, "Yeah, cause she's my friend. I loved you since we were trapped in that box together. I just refused to say anything in fear of rejection" Tomioka says with a giggle. "This isn't a joke-?" Sanemi questions almost not believing what he's hearing.

Suddenly Tomioka pulls the collar of Sanemi's shirt down and he kisses Sanemi then backs away. "Did that seem like a joke to you?" Tomioka asks. Sanemi's entire face turns a bright red "N-No-" Sanemi stutters. "See, I love you!..and...

.

.

.Will you be my boyfriend Shinazugawa Sanemi?" Tomioka asks with a smile "Yes! A Million timesyes!" Sanemi hugs Tomioka with a bright smile and he kisses Tomioka in which Tomioka kisses back. Tomioka gets pushed to the ground as they're still kissing "Mph-" Tomioka says muffled.

Sanemi pulls away and smiles, "I love you!" Sanemi says, "I love you more!" Tomioka challenges Sanemi, "DO NOT!" Sanemi starts to get angry, "Can't prove otherwise" Tomioka teases and sticks his tongue out at Sanemi, "Can to!" Sanemi then kisses Tomioka and makes their tongues touch then slips his tongue in Tomioka's mouth since his tongue was out he used it as a guide.

"Mmh-" Tomioka mumbles and lots of blush expands on his face while Sanemi is just exploring Tomioka's mouth. During this Tomioka is drooling all over his tongue which exits the corner of his mouth "Mmn...~~" Sanemi moans a little and Tomioka pulls him away"c-can we take this somewhere else.?" Tomioka asks very flustered

Word count : 477 ))~