𝟐. 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

After dropping the teenage boy to the hospital she was on her way to meet her father.

She wouldn't but it was for her job's sake so..

And she got to know his name

Leo. He said he was Korean and his surname was Lee

And he also had a Korean name Lee Yong Jo.

Well he said he didn't like his Korean name so prefer the English name, Leo.

But,she called him Yong Jo

Which he really hated and regret saying such private things to her.

She went inside the big company heading to her father's office.

Outside the office was her secretary Nalie.

"Miss I have been waiting for you.. " She practically ran to y/n and a sigh of relief escaped from her.

"I was caught up in some trouble" She said and handed the muffler to her secretary.

"President have been waiting for you for almost 30 minutes already, I am worried what if he gets mad and cancel the contract?"

She closed her eyes and heaved a stressful sigh.

"I am nervous too, hopefully he is not mad he must learn to wait for someone" She whined at her secretary while Nalie just whine with her too.

She basically twisted her wrists and warm her fingers as rubbing her hands together.

"It will be okay"

She opened the door and went inside taking a seat.

Although she was quite surprise to see her sister's mother.

Her stepmother.

"You are late"

"I got caught up in something"she replied quietly and sat at the chair.

"Is that about Vienna's matter? She told me she will inform you about the matter. Now don't blame her for your unpunctuality" Her stepmother said with a rather uninterested and strong voice.

Y/n looked at the woman beside her bewildered, she drank the tea as if it was a normal and good thing that her daughter had done.

Vienna and her boyfriend cheated on her and she is okay with it? She knew about it all along.

How cruel.

"You seem to be proud of her doings" She replied and look at her father in front of her.

"The meeting will took place at his company at 2:00 PM. This is a very important, beneficial and high standard clients. You just have to convince and show him how it benefits him and I expect it you don't ruin it"

"Are you sure she is capable of doing that? Vienna can do it without any problem if you request her to" Her stepmother said with a calm and cold tone, without sharing a single glance at her.

"I will do it without any problem" She said and stood from the chair.

She strode towards the door and before actually leaving it she turned to look at them.

"I hope you don't have to plead and request to anyone, especially your own daughter to do her work" And with that she left the room.

Ever wonder what kind of family background does y/n have?

Her father is a well known entrepreneur of the city.

She have a strong and wealthy background.

Her family consist of