22.Traitor and desire

"He left?" She questioned with a puzzle look to Isa "already?"she murmured to herself.

"Yes Miss,Daniel just informed me.He went with him" said Isa,bowing slightly before leaving as well.

"Boss,we should go over there to welcome the guests" said Nalie diverting her attention.

Y/n with a confused look,turned to face Nalie and nodded at her,she will contact him later.

"Isn't that Mr.Lee's brother?" Nalie whispered to Y/n,she looked over the place where she indicated.

She met a scene with a young guy standing with a wine glass on his hand looking around,Y/n immediately recognised him.

Looks like Wan Yeo didn't take Leo along with him.

She then strode towards him.

"Hey" she softly called out for him from behind.

He turned around and heaved a sigh of relief to see familiar faces,he was feeling lonely after the disappearance of his brother suddenly,the sigh went unnoticed by everyone else.

"Hey.." he glanced around "Did you see my brother?"

"Isa did inform me that he had left"

"He left?"

"Yeah"

"Why didn't he left me here alone?"he murmured.

"Are you feeling uncomfortable?" Y/n asked.

"I mean I'm all alone so.." he said "I don't recognise anyone else except you"

"I understand,you will be very bored" she replied "Do you want to go back?"

Leo raised his eyebrows "Is it possible?" He asked hesitantly.

She gave a puzzled look "It is possible, ofcourse" and then she chuckled at the question.

"It's a family function and you must be busy so" he said.

"Oh you want me to drop you off?" She asked,but she then thought about it,it would be much better to be in the tight environment.

She don't want to attend the wedding anyway.

"I'll drop you off, let's get going" she suggested.

"But Boss,the function.." Nalie trailed behind Y/n "what if they look for you?"

"Just tell them I went to Wan Yeo" she replied "and take care of here while I am away".

Nalie was worried but nevertheless nodded and didn't said anything furthermore.

"Take care,boss and Don't worry,I'll take care of everything" she gave a small smile.

"Thank you Nalie" she said and drove off.

Nalie understands her boss,the environment inside the hall must be so suffocating for her.

She pity her.

Lord show some mercy on her.

"and I heard you are dating my brother?" He gave a weird look to Y/n.

"Why?" y/n chuckled glancing at him "Can't I?"

"No,I mean how and why?" He asked and look ahead of him,his eyes in the road "He's not anyone to play with"

Leo was just teasing her, playing silly and playfully accusing her of being with him just because of his status.

But he never noticed the frozen smile on her face,the hand that tighten the hold on the steering wheel.

He never noticed how he said the truth.