26.Soup and Apple

The big room was silent,even if a pin drops it would be the only sound.It was cold and quiet.

Wan Yeo was sitting  while Y/n was on his arms,her head resting on his chest while he gently held her,she was listening to his calm heartbeat while looking out the big window.

Some gentle pecks were given to her head time to time to remind her how loved she was by her boyfriend.

They were not exchanging any words, enjoying both their companies were enough for the time being.

When Y/n looked up quietly and met her boyfriend eyes,who already was staring at her "thirsty" she said,her voice soft and low of energy.

"Yeah?" He replied "wait a second" he reached out to the nightstand trying his best not to move too much which might hurt Y/n's wounds.

"Here.."he cooed with a soft voice,keeping the glass rim on her lower lips.

"I can drink on my own" she talked quietly and took the glass from his hands.

Wan Yeo just smiled and let her drink herself.

When the door was opened a nurse came inside the room,with a tray containing ointments and gauze, indicating it was time to apply medicines.

Wan Yeo got off the bed and pecked Y/n's head before going out the room leaving the maids and the nurses with Y/n to attend a call.

"Yeah,got any news about her?" Wan Yeo asked going down the stairs,his voice echoing with every steps.

It has been two weeks since he found Y/n on his doorstep in an unimaginable condition,after staying at the hospital for a week which was not necessary — he insisted for a thorough checkup on her body, they were now at his house for a week now, accomodated with the nurses and all the essentials things including machines.

Every little possible things that makes Y/n comfortable was also brought,just to make her feel content and happy,while he knew it was hard to be happy in that state,he tried his level best to give her comfort,so that she doesn't feel anything missing — like her home.

By seeing her state Wan Yeo can never allow her to be out of his sight for a day — even just for a few hours, he's been working from home and also dumped all his works to Daniel and the other managers.

So he refused to let her stay in her house and brought her to his place, it's not like her family members ever asked for her other than Nalie —who reported to her father as Y/n told her to.

Hearing that nobody has looked for her outside of work related made her a little sad,she thought her father might be worried for her,but then again it was just a delusion of her's.

There is and always have been Wan Yeo for her — always welcoming, accepting and keeping her.

Always smiling,crying and laughing with her, always holding,leading and believing in her and what have she ever done for him?

Betraying him,using him for her own matters and lying to him,lying about her love for him.

A drop fall in the freshly patched up gauze on her hand,she was so deep in her thoughts that she didn't realized when she started to cry again,her head was looking down at her hand so it also went unnoticed by the nurses.

It was also the medicines that her hormones were out of her control,one time she would be smiling for seeing a  bright sunny day and one time she would be crying looking at a soup.

Her moods were impossible to guess cause it could change even just in a second.

"Are you sad again Miss Y/n? would you like to talk to me?" The nurse asked when she saw Y/n wiping her face.

"No it's fine" Y/n mumble "can I sleep now?"

"Yes you can lie down now if you want" she replied.

"Without eating?" Wan Yeo's voice suddenly spoke in the middle.

Y/n glanced at him and started to make space for him to lie down beside her which was ofcourse noticed by Wan Yeo.It melts his heart as a boyish grin made into his face.

"Look at that,who can ever deny you" he said and pecked her head.

She smiled back.

"But you need to eat something,hm?you can't just be on an empty stomach" he said while sitting beside her.

"I had vegetable soup for lunch at two PM" she mumbled "it's only four now" she said looking at the big wall clock.

"You don't want to have anything?" He asked looking at her carefully.

She simply shook her head denying the suggestion.

"Atleast some fruits,yeah?" He said "have you been crying,my sweet?" His eyebrows furrowed looking at her pink nose.

She shook her head again denying the question.

"For fruits or for crying?" He asked.

"Both"

"An apple wouldn't hurt, I'll cut for you one,okay?" He said as sweet as he could.

He was calm and sweet.

Y/n simply hugged her knees and rested her head,gazing at Wan Yeo carefully peeling and cutting the apple for her.

"Wan Yeo.."she called out softly.

"Yes,my darling"Wan Yeo gave a small smile while his eyes never looking away from the apple.

"Thank you" she quietly mumble.

"Hm?" He looked at her "for what?I haven't done anything special for you Y/n"

"You are special,Yeo"she said looking at his eyes.

Slowly a small smile formed on his face "I love you too Y/n" he said and gave a quick peck on her forehead.

He figured it was a different way of saying 'I love you' to him,while hearing the actual words would not be bad but hearing the little details of the feeling was truly immaculate.

He was special to her and it was more than enough for Wan Yeo.

"You want some?" She raised her fork, pinning a piece of apple onto it.

He chuckled and happily ate it.

"It is sweet,right?"

He nodded

"But not as sweet as you" she said with a cheeky smile.

***