prince leolight sparkle

A/n this takes place during season 8 or 9 of mlp:fim, and for the tmnt 2012 side, it takes place between the seasons 4 and 5

Leo's pov

I felt strange waking up.

'why do I feel so- strange all of a sudden ?'

I thought as I get out of bed. As i put my 'feet' on the floor I gasped at what I saw.

Instead of my usual green three toed feet, I saw a lilac fur covered hoof.

'What the -'

I look at my 'hands' and instead of having a green hand with three fingers I had no fingers and it was a hoof and the same color as my other feet.

My bodies shaking as I wal- I mean trot to a near by mirror and a gasp at what I see before me.

I was a PONY !? And not only that a mare too. what also surprised me is that I had dark blue mane and tail with violet and magenta streaks. And purple eyes. I also had a unicorn horn and a pair of pegasus wings. So that means I'm an alicorn. This so shocking to me that I screamed a loud scream.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Spike's pov
I wake up to a scream from twilight.
In fear for her safety, I run fast as I can toward her room and I see her examining herself.

Leo's pov

"*yan* twilight are you ok ? You woke me up from your scream " said a voice that sounded like a young boy.

I turn my head around and i see a small purple baby dragon with dark and light green scales. Along with a pair of wings on his back

"Oh I'm okay " I said with a nervous expression. With a smart but kind voice.

'Twilight ? So I that the name of the pony body im in now ?' I thought.

"If you say so. Im going to back to sleep" said the dragon as he left the room by lifting his wings. And I paced back and forth.

'So if I'm in a pony body that means raph and the others are two. So I have to find them in the morning but first i need to find out who am I ?'

TBC......