aprilshy

April's  pov :

'ugh what time is it ?'
I felt really strange for some reason. It was like I was myself but not at the same time. I open my eyes to see that I had yellow skin or should say, furr.  Trying to keep myself from screaming I diceded to go look in for a  near by mirror. That's when I realize that I had hooves and a pair of wings along with a long soft pink mane too boot.

I carefully got on all fours as I walked close to a mirror.

I almost screamed in shock of my appearance. I was a PONY ! And a Pegasus to be precise. I then noticed that on what I assumed was my flank, had some sort of tattoo that had three pink butterflies.  The only thing that kind of stayed the same was my eye color except for the shape. The looked very shy looking.

"What's happened to me ?" I said out loud. I was shocked to hear that my voice changed into a soft, kind sounding  voice.

"Hey you Fluttershy" said a voice.

"Who said that"

"Down here" said the voice again. I looked to down to see the cutest bunny that I've ever seen !

That's when I noticed that I'm no longer in my on home. It looked like I was in some sort of cottage with a bunch of animals around here.

"Hello  there " I said with a soft fake smile.

"Can you please feed me and the other animals" the voice said. It had a caller around its neck that said, 'angel' the voice sounded male to me.

*Sure thing angel." I said as I looked around for food for the other animals.

That's when I found out that my name is Fluttershy.

I was soon intrupted by a nock at the door. I wal- I mean trotted to the door. I had a little trouble with my han- I mean hooves with knob. I eventually got it open.

"Hey there is Fluttershy can you tell me what's going on ? " Asked a orange pony with a blonde mane and tail tied back into pony tails, green eyes, and three white freckles on her cheeks.  She also has a brown cowgirl had on the top of her head.

I noticed that she had little trouble on standing.  And she looked like she was trying not to panic. That's when I noticed that she had a familiar look in her eyes that reminded me of one of my friends....

"CASEY ?! I yelled with wide eyes in  shock as I recognized him- I mead her.

TBC