raritello, dashael, and pinkieanglo

Rarity's pov :

I had just got up when I realized that I am green and a turtle !

I decided to explore, but before hoof- I mean hand, I got ready by putting on elbow pads, knee pads, and these feet and wrist rapings. I say a purple mask and I put it one my head. I also realized that I don't have my Maine or hair at all.

Sniffling some tears, I got up and headed out of them room only to find another turtle just like me but only a few inches shorter then me.

This one has deep blue eyes, and a dark blue mask. I was distracted by this one, that I didn't look ware I was going and I accidentally bumped into it.

"Oh I'm sorry darling, I wasn't look ware I was going" I said and was shocked to here a masculine voice instead of  a female voice.

'so switched bodies and gender. Great  😒'

I thought.

"Rarity ?"  Said the turtle.

"Is that you ? What is is this ?" Said the turtle once more.

"Twilight ?!" I asked.

Sh- I mean he nodded.

"What in celestia's maine is going on ?" I asked. Trying to find answers.

"I don't know" he said as 2 more turtles appeared.

One waring a red mask and the other waring an orange mask.

"Oh come on !" Why did I have to lose my wings !" Yelled the red one. Who I recognized as rainbow dash.

"I don't know Dashie, but I think it's fun being a turtle !" Yelled the orange one who I obviously recognized it was pinkie.

"Twilight do you have any Idea to what's going on ?" Asked rainbow.

Rainbow dash's pov:

I woke up to find out that I'm a turtle, but didn't have my wings ! And I was a dude !

I got up, puting on these ninja looking stuff along with a scarlet red mask. I walked out to see, and other turtle with a orange mask and the same ninja looking get up as me.

"Hey there ! My name is pinkie pie ! " It said with a male voice.

"Pinkie ?" I said also in a male voice.

"Dashie ?"

Pinkie's pov :

I am a turtle ! Jumped up and down. I then got dressed and I ended up looking like a ninja. I even put on this ninja mask which was orange.

I walked out of the room and standing right next to me was another turtle but this one had a red masking and was wearing stuff that was similar to what I was wearing.

"Hi there  my name is pinkie pie !" I yelled. Jumping up and down.

Wow ! I sound like a boy !

"Pinkie ?" Said the red turtle. With a raspy male voice.

"Dashie ?"  

TBC