twilightnardo

Twilight's : pov
'Uh I feel wired'

I thought.

'i need to get ready for the day '

So I opened my eyes and i used my 'hoof' to rub the sleep out of them. That's when realized that I no longer had a hoof.

It looked like a hand But, it was green. It sort of reminded me of when I was human. But instead of having 5 fingers, it only had 3. I felt the skin. It felt leathery. Reptilian.

I felt my head. Instead of hair or Maine, It was bald. I looked at my back and into my horror there was what looked like a turtle shell.

'that it !'

I'm a turtle.

"Hello ?" I asked trying to speak. But instead of a female like voice, it was a males voice.

"I think I am a dude now" I accidentally said out loud. I soon looked at the clock.

It was 7 : 00 am. I diced to get up.

I was looking for a thing of clothing but the only thing that was simmler, was a blue mask of some kind. I put it on, while fumbling with the ties at the end.

I then also noticed some sort of weapons. I put those on too. They were in a sabers. After that, I opened the door and stepped to out was what looked like some sort of lair.

I walked around it trying to get used to my surroundings.

"Uh hi there dear, could you please move out of the way" asked a voice. It sounded exually as male mine. When I realized some of the wording, I realized who it was.

"Rarity ?"

TBC