Action!

We picked up where we left last time, Okhwang sat infront of the Governor-general of the Fallen angels, Azazel.

Azazel : So, what does the Jade emperor want with me ?

Okhwang : Fallen angels have resided in Kuoh. They started killing sacred gear users, you know something about that ?

Azazel : No, but if this were true it had to be a rogue group

Okhwang : Really, do you have any evidence to back this up ?

Azazel : You really think i want to start another war ? The fallen angels may be the larger in numbers, but that would just be suicidal. Most of our fallen are not as powerful anyways. Besides, i have a new hobby now. It's studying sacred gears. I wouldn't want them to be destroyed.

Okhwang sighed acknowledging his answe.

Okhwang : Very well, but at least do you know who might be leading this group ?

Azazel : Yeah, only one person i know would wnat to start another great war. Kokabiel...

Okhwang : Kokabiel ?, The one who used to be a cadre ?

Azazel : Yeah, he was a warmonger during the war. But when the war was called off he was furious. So he left the grigori.

Okhwang : Very well, Thank you

Okhwang got up and started to leave, but before he could Azazel asked a question

Azazel : Why ?

Okhwang : Hmm ?

Azazel : Why do you want to know ? You're the type who doesn't care about the supernatural affairs

Okhwang : It's simple you know, Do you know who i am ?

Azazel : Of course, The jade emperor, Lord of the heavens. What does that have to do with anything ?

Okhwang : You forgot 1

Azazel : What ?

Okhwang : Out of the many titles given to me, there is one that i treasure the most. 

Azazel : Ho ?, What is it ?

Okhwang : The king of humans

Azazel felt a chill go up his spine when okhwang said that

Okhwang : That title was given to me by the humans a really long time ago. At first i shrugged it off. I never really cared for the titles. But when i started acting like it, it felt nice. Being depended on feels like something great, even for a God like me.

Azazel : Haha, I never expected you to have a soft spot old man.

Okhwang : It's true that i don't care for supernatural affairs, i don't care if you have another war. But when the lives of humans are at risk, no matter how many. I will bring the exctinction of your species.

Azazel just had sweat running down his face

(With Y/N)

Y/N was walking around Kuoh after training with Xiaochen, He was on his way back from the convinience store after getting a late night snack. While he was walking back he encountered someone very unexpected.

Y/N : eh

Issei : eh

(Small timeskip)

Y/N : So, let me get this straight. You are devils who are working with exorcists from the church to find and/or destroy holy swords called excaliburs from a species called fallen angels.........yeah i guess it's believable.