Chapter 13

The kids had been walking all afternoon. 

Batman and Robin had told them to meet them at the toy store as soon as they got there.

"Cal, my feet are killing me" said Sam.

"That's how it was walking all the way to Gotham City" said Charles Wallace.

"We can't give up. The Wiggles drew an extra map for us in case something happens. And if something were to happen and we gave up, there'd be no one to help" said Calvin.

"You're right, Calvin. The Three Warriors never give up" said Sam.

"Then let's move 'em out" said Calvin.

The kids kept walking. 

"I wish we could fly instead" said Charles Wallace.

"No, buddy. The Chicken Man could easily see us in the air" said Sam.

What the kids didn't know was that the Chicken Man was watching them the whole time.

"Yes, yes. They never give up. They might when they find the wrong location" he said.

Then he went back to the abandoned bar to find the other four villains.

"Well? Tell me they're not on their way" said the Penguin.

"No. They're traveling in the opposite direction. They think the boys are in my store" said the Chicken Man.

"Good show" said the Penguin.

"My ads have led them along to the wonderful wizard of me" said the Chicken Man.

"Ooh! Delicious!" the Joker cackled.

"You really need to stop writing your own material though" said the Riddler.