episode 5: walking in the dark

- '...' [thoughts]
- "..." [talking]
- *...* [whisper]

BIG ASS TIME SKIP LOL! (we're skipping to when all the students are moving into the dorms, everyone knows each other, and friendships have been made!)

"aww" you give mitsuki a big hug. "i'll miss you so much, thank you for taking care of me for so long. i don't know how i could ever repay you" you smile and hug her tighter.

"i'll miss you more sweetheart. it was an honour to have you stay with us." she pulls away from the hug and wipes a tear from her cheek.
"i wish you were my real daughter, anything's better than katsuki."

"HEY I HEARD THAT!" bakugou yelled from the door.
"LETS FUCKING GO ALREADY YOU OLD HAG!"

"wait! just a second!" you ran over to Masaru and give him a big hug as well. you look up at him and smile.
"hope to see you again soon y/n. safe travels."

"oh you'll see me soon don't worry!" you turn around and start to walk to the car with your bags.
mitsuki got in the car and started driving you and bakugou over to the new dormitories.
'i'm so excited to move into the dorms, i'm gonna have so many sleepovers with mina and jirou!'
you guys pull up to the dorms and see todoroki walking out of the building. you saw endeavor standing by a moving truck.

*hes as scary as ever* you whisper to bakugou

"he doesn't scare me. i'll beat his ass any day!"

*i think he heard you bakugou...*
you guys both look over at him and he glaring in your direction. you shiver.

"come on! go inside already before i cry again!" mitsuki yells from the car as she slowly pulls away.

"bye!!!" you wave to her for one last time before heading inside. as you're walking up the steps you saw bakugou still hasn't moved.
he was having a staring contest with endeavor..
"come on you dimwit." you go back down, grab his arm, and drag him inside.
"so it says on this paper that my room is.. over here and yours is... oh! we're room neighbours!"

"wait what?" bakugou grabs the paper and double checks.
"oh."

"you don't sound very excited." you sigh dramatically and wipe your fake tears.

"god you're so dramatic. let's go."

you guys walk around the dorms a little bit to find out where the kitchen, bathrooms, and common areas were. afterwards you guys headed in your rooms and started unpacking.
you guys and todoroki were one of the first ones there, so by the time you 3 were finished, a few others had showed up and started their move.
when you were walking out of your room you saw kirishima walking down the hallway

"KIRI?!?!" you gasped and did a silly pose.

"Y/N?!?!" kirishima posed back.

"ITS YOU!! COME HERE!!" you run up to him and give him a big hug.
"it's been too long mi amor!"

"i counted every second we were apart!" he exclaimed.
while you and kirishima spun around bakugou came out of his dorm.
kirishima notices him and sets you down. he put his arm on your shoulder.
"i stole your partner" he smirks.

"yeah we're married." you lean on him and make a duck face.

"kirishima aren't you ga-"
you run up to bakugou and put your finger on his lips.
"shhh shhh shhh... the locals cant know" you look left and right.

"not very manly dude" kirishima shakes his head.

"you guys are so weird i'm leaving" bakugou takes your hand off his face and walks to the kitchen.
you and kirishima giggle with each other and notice someone else coming down the hallway.

"GUESS WHO!!!!"

"MINA ASHIDOOO! OHHH.. ohhh... *ohh..*" kirishima does a echo effect.

"HELLO MY BABIES!! i was thinking we should go find the others and we could all get some smoothies!"
you and kirishima nodded and you all laughed some more and decided to go look for everyone else.

life has been good for these past few months. you started to forget about your old life. it was blocked out. you made new friends, you got into your dream school, and you even found someone you kinda like.. 😏

time skip~~
you're getting ready for bed, you're fresh out of the shower and you've just put on your pajamas and brushed your teeth. you lay down in your bed and close your eyes.
'i'm not tired.'
you open your eyes and stare at the ceiling.
'im wide awake in fact. this is awesome! we go back to school tomorrow too..'
you decided to get up and get something to drink. you walk out to the kitchen and open the fridge.
'isnt warm milk supposed to make you tired?' you wondered. you poured yourself some milk and popped it in the microwave.
you drank it and waited for awhile, nothing happened.
'ughhhhh, i can't keep pulling all nighters im gonna die.'
you hop up onto the counter and look outside through the window. the sky was beautiful, the view of the woods was actually amazing from there.
while you're admiring the night sky you hear someone behind you.

"y/n? i didn't know you'd be awake."

you turn around and you see bakugou standing there. shirtless, but at this point you've seen his boobs so much you didn't even notice.
"oh hey, i couldn't sleep.. i tried warm milk but it didn't work. what about you?"

"i couldn't sleep either. i usually fall asleep instantly.." he scratched his head.

you shrugged and turned back towards the window.
bakugou walked around the counter and looked out the window with you.

"hey, the weathers nice. wanna go on a walk?"

you turn to him "isn't it against the rules to go out after hours?"

"since when were you a goody two shoes" he put his hands on his hips.

"iida is rubbing off on me.. well then. let's go!"
you guys opened the doors quietly and tip toed down the stairs. after you turned the corner you sprinted.

"why are you running idiot?"

"idk i've never snuck out before" you laugh and wait for him to catch up to you.
"you seem to be a pro at it mr bakugou!"

"i snuck out of that old hags house anytime i couldn't sleep. the air feels nice during the night, and plus, no one else is outside."

you're kinda surprised by this. "and you never got caught? not even by police either?"

"i did have to run from them one time but since i'm the best i got away easily."

"woah!!!" you spun around and looked up to admire the stars.
'they are so cute..' bakugou thought to himself.

"we should do this often y/n." he looks at you and smiles a little.

"i would really like that." you smile back at him

it seems all nice and dandy now.. but just you remember who's writing this..

1162 words