Prologue

"How do you feel?" A woman asked, her long, black hair was tied to the back in a braid.

"I feel---"

Before the man can continue his sentence, the female sitting beside him; who appears to be his wife, spoke, "he feels quite well lately, less depressed and blue than before."

The woman forced a smile after finishing her sentence.

The female psychiatrist sitting in front of them let out a hum in reply. Her pens move smoothly across the paper surface, yet her lilac eyes would glance at the man (who is continuously fidgeting his fingers) every so often after a sentence or two.

With a click, the tip of the pen was quick to hide back into the hole. The woman set down her clipboard and pen, she then looked towards the wife: "Mind staying for a while?"

As if her face were made out of porcelain, it never expresses dramatic emotion.

Not even when the woman threatened her, or the huge breakdown from the man, or her shoulder being shaken harshly and violently by the mad female.

Noise can be heard outside the room, we don't know what the female psychiatrist has said, but what she said has pushed the hidden button--- on both wife and husband.

So the question is, who really needs the mental treatment?

"One has Major depression, the other has anger issues. I will pass you their paper with more details after you settle them in."

"Yes, doctor."

As the four nurses went away, with two of them (one male and one female) holding down the aggressive wife, the female doctor went back to her office.

She finished up her paper and put it into a file, it was soon in the hand of the previous male nurse. After some discussion about the couple's mental issues, the female doctor continues her way to another room.

Smoothing out her winkled collar and hair, she knocked on the door.

.

.

"Nice work, they are some troublesome couple aren't they?" A man in his mid 60's spoke.

The female just stands there with stillness. No matter how hard you tried, it's impossible to tell what she is thinking about... but herself.

"You should head home soon, Tsuyuri, it's past 1."

She replied with a small nod and headed for the door, "good night, doctor."

"Good night, Tsuyuri."

.

.

.

"Hey, Tsuyuri-san! We're heading to a new night club, wanna come?" One of her co-workers asked. The other four people stand behind the female worker and waited for her response.

Despite the friendly invitation, Tsuyuri pushed it off.

It's not because she is tired--in fact, she would love to sleep. But she has loads of work to finish, adding on today's patients. Many more medical files are waiting for her to check.

"Maybe just for a while?" One of the males suddenly spoke up, in the hope of her joining.

"Goodbye." Is the reply given, and like that the female walked away.

"There's no point, she never joins any hang out unless it's work-related." One woman with short hair complained.

"Is she always like this?" The same male asked.

"Apparently yes, since her first visit."

.

.

.

'Who really needs the help-- me or the world?'