when somebody needs you

Third time's the charm, isn't that how the phrase goes? Or, rather, is it three strikes, you're out? For Dipper Gleeful, it tends to fall onto the latter. The boy could get anyone he should desire, given his net-worth, his angelic genetics (thanks Mr. and Mrs. Gleeful), as well as his connections. And, being devilishly clever doesn't hurt. However, apparently fairytales are dead wrong and finding true love is more difficult than it's cracked up to be.

Even when you are the closest thing America is going to get to an actual prince. Guess it's a little different when somebody needs you.

_______________________________

Follow this (short in chapters, lengthy in words) oneshot that I've written solely because I just adore people meeting their end-game significant other when they dunno it yet. Also, writing Dipper in other relationships is something I've always wanted to do without it interfering with my other stories's plots :)

In short, there will be Chiuful, Scarletter, and RevDipcifica in this little mini-series. I hope y'all enjoy this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

psst. . .hey. there's also going to be the use of song-lyrics. specifically Will Wood's When Somebody Needs You because listening to that song is how I got this idea. Give it a listen, sometime. It's bittersweet :)

_______________________________

Coming Soon.
Estimated date of initial publish; April 12th, 2022