Snakes

"Have we been ignoring a snake?" Miranda asked walking into the living room

"What?" Ben asked confused looking up at her.

"Well we're sending mix signals."

"No, Ingrid never kiss me." Ben said shaking his head and waving his finger at her.

"A woman that you rescued thought you were inviting her on a date to Thanksgiving dinner." Miranda stressed sitting on the arm of their couch.

"Fair." He admitted after thinking about it.

"We have stressful jobs, we hardly see each other, we adopted a teenager, we're doing a custody battle.  I'm worried that we are feeding a life that might be squeezing our marriage to death and I don't want to do that. This is too important to me. You are too important to me for anyone to mistakenly think that we are available."

"Miranda Bailey--" Ben voiced cutting her off and grabbing her hand. "I am available to you and only you." He said seriously kissing her hand.

Miranda smiled lightly at him. He always said the right thing.

"But you're right we haven't been spending much time together and we got to fix that."

"Yeah." She agreed grabbing his thigh.

"Also I don't care how young and handsome your resident is you're never getting rid of me."

Miranda pouted and put her hand on his face rubbing it lovingly. She was so helplessly in love with him and she never wanted that to go away.

"Come here." Ben stated pulling her in for a hug. He squeezed her tightly rubbing her back up and down.

" Don't let go." She mumbled squeezing back, putting her lips on his shoulder.

"Hell nah." He said firmly.
The two laid in each others embrace for a while before Miranda let go of him.

"What was for dinner ?" She asked.

"Baked chicken, mashed potatoes, and sautéed green beans."

"That sounds good."

"Your plate is in the microwave."

"Thank you." She smiled getting up and going into the kitchen. Ben heard the microwave going after a while.

He thought about everything his wife said after he put all the puzzle pieces into the box. He didn't want to loose her to anything. He never even thought it was possible, but it could be a possibility there is someone out there who is infatuated with her and sees all the things that he does. Someone else recognized how beautiful, talented, intelligent, funny, amazingly shaped, and perfect she is. He didn't even notice that he was in fact neglecting her. Not on purpose just their busy work schedules and kids. She was the love of his life and he needed her to know that, and assure her of that.

He stood up and walked into the kitchen and at the same time Miranda stood to rinse her plate off and glass out. Ben leaned against the door frame.

"What?" Miranda asked turning her head to face him.

"You're beautiful." He told her seriously and Miranda blushed.

"I just wanted to tell you from the day you walked into my life, you're all I think about. You're my reason, the love of my life and I wouldn't want it no other way. I will never get tired of loving you. I admire the way you make me fall in love with you more each day.  I love you and I don't want to loose you because my life has been better since the day I found you."

Miranda sat the plate and glass in the sink and wiped her eyes with the sleeve of her grey cardigan. She couldn't stop her tears from falling.

"You are the love of my life, I know I don't tell you that often, other than I love you, but its much more than that. I really want you to know, when I say I love you, it's with all my heart. You have my word always and forever until the end of time."

Ben walked over to her and wiped her eyes. Miranda wrapped her wet hands around his neck.

Without hesitating he brought his mouth down on hers, pulling her against him from head to toe. The kiss was rough at first, his lips devouring hers, his tongue plunging into her mouth. She stood on her tiptoes as he lightened it, letting himself explore the exquisite taste of her. He wanted her so badly, he ached for it. She moaned into his mouth as his hands moved up her body, running over her curves and sliding under her shirt. Miranda dropped her hands from his neck and pulled her cardigan off, throwing it to the floor, all the while keeping up with the rhythm of his hungry lips. She wanted him and didn't know when the last time she had him.

She whimpered when Ben relinquished her lips, sighing with pleasure as he nuzzled and kissed her neck. His hands found the clasp on her bra and released it. He cupped her breasts in his hands and she arched against him. Gently he slid his fingertips over her nipples, rolling them between his finger and thumb, making her gasp.

Ben pushed her shirt up to expose her breasts and licked a trail down her collarbone. Slowly he slid his tongue over one nipple before sucking it into his warm mouth. Miranda moaned and leaned into his mouth, her hands grasping his head, her head thrown back in ecstasy.

"I miss you." he whispered against her heated skin.

"God I miss you too." her answer was nearly lost in another gasp as he renewed his assault on her nipple.

He moved to the other breast, giving it the same treatment before working down the smooth plane of her stomach to the top of her slacks. He always loved his wife in slacks. They defined the shaped of her ass and thighs. Ben backed Miranda up so her back was leaning against the counter of their island and he was kneeling in front of her as he slid his hands up her thighs. Reaching the zipper of her pants he pulled it down exposing the teal satin panties, the back of them lace.

Ben pulled the pants down and she quickly stepped out of them. He kissed her through the fabric and she jumped underneath him. One hand was placed on top of his head and the other was gripping the edge of the counter behind her as he slowly slid the wet material down her legs. Miranda stepped out of it and he dropped them to the floor.

Lifting one leg over his shoulder, he kissed her thigh, slowly moving upwards to her glistening slit. For a moment he hovered over it, his breath stirring her senses, making her clutch the table tighter and nearly cry out with anticipation.

His tongue teased her, and she bucked trying to get him to put his mouth on her. Gently he kissed her swollen clit and then plunged his tongue into her wet heat. She moaned and arched into his mouth as he slid his tongue in and out of her.

"Pru's sleep." He reminded her thankful that the boys were gone. Tuck with his dad and Joey with Ros.

Miranda nodded her head in understanding biting her lips to try and keep herself quiet.

He moved up and teased her clit with his tongue before sucking it into his mouth. He alternated between licking and sucking, relishing the taste of her and then plunged a finger into her slick passage. She gasped at the feel of his finger penetrating her and fell back onto the counter. He felt her climax building as he slid another finger into her.

"Yes Benjamin yes." Miranda moaned quietly as he fingered and licked her clit. "I'm about to cum." She told him her moans growing louder, her body shuddering, moving herself hard on his tongue and fingers.

Miranda then convulsed around him, squeezing his fingers tightly and gushing onto his hand.

Ben lapped at her slit, relishing her perfect taste as she came and pleasure coursed through her. She was always perfect.
He stayed there until her fingers uncurled from his head and her leg unlocked from around his neck.

Slowly he stood up and then stared down at her flushed and sated body. Her legs were still parted and her slit glistened with her cum. Her smooth milk chocolate stomach was bare and her breasts peeked out from under her bunched up shirt. Her brown hair that was being held together by a clip was in disarray and her eyes still hooded from desire.

Ben pulled the clip from her hair setting it on the counter before pulling up her shirt and bra all together, meeting her pants and panties on the floor.

Miranda reached down and grabbed the hem of his shirt, pulling it up until it was off.

Ben grabbed her waist and lifted her up sitting her onto the counter. She gasped and shivered at the coolness of the marble under her ass. Miranda roughly grabbed his face bringing him down to her. She kissed him using her tongue in return and putting one of her hands on the sides of his waist. She reached down and grabbed his pants and let out a loud moan as he licked and nibbled on her bottom lip, holding it in his mouth. 

"Take off your pants." Miranda told him breaking the kiss and kissing down his chest.

Ben took his pants off liked she asked and was left in his boxers. He pulled his boxers down next and Miranda moaned at the sight.

"Have I told you, I miss you." She mumbled reaching out to stroke him.

He pulled her to the edge of the counter
The large blunt head of his cock circled her entrance slicking it with her wetness.

Ben hissed in need. She felt amazing and he hadn't even gotten in her yet. He grabbed her thighs and spread them wide as they could. he grabbed himself, settled just his tip between her inner lips and pushed in slowly.

Miranda groaned as she flung her head back and gripped the edge of the counter top. She began to arch her back with his motions. He was just pumping slowly, but each movement seemed to cause her to shiver and arch more. He looked down at her plump breasts and buried his face between them. She placed her hand on the back of his head and dug her fingers in slightly. Ben began pumping a bit faster, enchanted by the rhythmic bounce Miranda's breasts began with the increased speed.

She moaned slightly, wanting to feel him deep inside of her. Every inch of her skin seemed to be heating up as if she was submerged in warm water. Her eyes were closed, but she didn't need for them to be open in order to see that Ben was smiling. His smile made her feel like she was in her twenties again. Ben brought her legs up one to his shoulder and the other wrapped around his waist, allowing each pump to push his pulsating penis deeper inside of her. When he did this he also picked up the pace and increased the force just enough to cause her moaning to grow louder.

"Yes shit, fuck me." Miranda screamed. She quickly put her hand over her mouth muffling her loud cries.

Ben grunted biting his lips as she squeezed his penis tightly. His hands ran down her body, his lips caressed her nipples and her neck. She felt warmer and wet, very wet. Her breathing was getting heavier and she wasn't sure if she could last much longer.

Ben was pumping furiously now, grinding his hips into her as he went in and out. She looked up into his eyes and felt that she didn't have to try and go any longer than she felt comfortable. She began relaxing. Ben slid his hand back between her thighs and started rubbing her clit. He used two fingers, the same two fingers which had been inside of her. Miranda's eyes began rolling backwards into her head. She bit her bottom lip to stop herself from screaming out loud.

Ben was slamming into her now. His thrusts were filled with power and passion. Miranda could feel her body tense and immediately knew she was going to burst.

"Jesus. Benjamin Warren." Miranda moaned cumming. He never took his fingers away from her clit, even as her entire body went rigid and then jerked as she orgasmed. When she thought she was finished, he played with her clit a little longer, each flick sent shivers up her spine and caused her to squeak and gasp with pleasure.

Miranda collapsed against his sweaty chest and he never stop moving. He moved his head down and sucked her breast into his mouth. Licking her nipple, circling it with his tongue.

She quickly pulled him up from her breast wanting to taste his lips again. She kissed his lips passionately. Ben reached down putting his big hands under her thighs and lifted her. Miranda crossed her legs around his back and one arm around his neck as her husband gripped her ass and began slamming up and down on his dick hitting her gspot.

"Oooh God. I love you, I love you, I love you." She chanted.

Ben bit her shoulder Miranda was gripping him so tight in this wonderful position.

"Damn Miranda." He grunted.

"Unh unh don't stop." Miranda yelled not caring about trying to be quiet as he moved faster and harder. She pushed him back so she could ride him.

"Fuck Miranda Bailey." He groaned as she moved on him.

"I like Mrs. Warren better." She firmly told him.

"Me too. My wife."

"Your wife." She agreed. No other man could ever make her feel the way he does." Are you going to cum husband?" She asked licking his neck knowing full well she was making him loose control. The husband thing always got him.

"Shit." He announced. He was extremely close but he wanted her to come again.

Ben reached between them and swiped her clit, rubbing circles that had her moaning louder at the sensations she felt.

"Oooh fuck." She gasped releasing her juices flooding his cock. Her walls clenched him tightly and Ben moaned her name cumming with in her.

After her body stopped shaking she chuckled looking down at her husband face as he licked his lips.

"I'm still the best you ever had." She teased.

"Damn straight... you can let pretty boy know he doesn't have anything on me." He joked and she hit his chest.

"Eww don't talk about him while we're naked."

Miranda turned her head towards the white baby monitor as she heard "Randa." Come through.

"I would invite you upstairs for round two, but it seems we are going to have a 3rd in our bed."

He chuckled as he let her down to her feet as she gasped. Grabbing her grey cardigan she wrapped it around herself. 

Ben grabbed her arm before she walked out , well limped out the kitchen.

"I love you." He said seriously.

"I love you too, more than I can hold in my heart." She whispered.