Chapter 4

He continued walking around.
This place is huge..!
He thought as he continued walking. He entered a room, and when he stepped inside, he saw him.

"What prick?!" Kaigaku said, as he noticed Zenitsu frozen at the door.
Zenitsu couldn't say anything. He continued to stand there and stared in shock at Kaigaku. He knew, he had turned into a demon, an uppermoon.

He knew since he got a letter from the demon slayer corps, that gramps had committed sepunko by himself, bc of Kaigaku. He knew that before he became a demon, and thought he had nothing mor to lose, so he accepted the offer of Muzan.

"So you turned into a demon? Why is that? I thought you wanted to make master proud?" Kaigaku said monotonously, with a kinda annoyed face.

"I- I DID! It's just that... because you became a demon, he committed sepunko by HIMSELF, alone in the dark! After that.. I had nothing more to lose..."

There was a pause for a bit, as Kaigaku looked at Zenitsu.

"Let me guess," Kaigaku started, as Zenitsu looked at him in curiousity "you had made 'friends' but like always, they were fake." He finished his sentence. Zenitsu looked just looked away.

"I knew it!"

"Well- at least I had friends!" Zenitsu said and immediately regretted it.

"You..." Kaigaku glared at Zenitsu as if he was gonna kill him.

Zenitsu noticed and slowly backed away until his back was against a wall.

"I-I'm sorry I d-didn't mean to!"
Zenitsu cried out.

Kaigaku took out his katana and charged at zenitsu full speed, Zenitsu not being able to use his blood demon art out of fear, put his arms in front of his face to shield it.

Kaigaku managed to slice Zenitsu's stomach. It was a very big and deep cut.

Zenitsu fell to the ground with a loud bang and...

Fell asleep?

"What?" Kaigaku thought loudly
"Is he asleep? Did he pass out from the cut?"

To his surprise, zenitsu slowly got up again, his eyes closed.

He slowly put his right leg bag putting most of the wait on the left.

He then whispered something that Kaigaku was unable to hear.

Out of nowhere Zenitsu runs to Kaigaku as fast as lightning, which takes kaigaku by surprise and not being able to react in time.

A second later Kaigaku notices his arms on the ground an no longer attached to him. He also notices a deep wound in his chest and stomach.

Kaigaku doesn't say anything. He is to stunned to say anything, as his limbs start to regenerate.

Zenitsu still behind Kaigaku has woken up and was looking at Kaigaku stunned at what he had done.

Zenitsu didn't know he was able to do something like that, let alone fight.

"You..." Kaigaku slowly turned as he growled in anger, that he out of all people, was able to hurt him this bad.

His arms had regenerated by now and charged at Zenitsu, but Zenitsu, no longer as scared knowing he can fight, doged just in time.

Now it was Zenitsu's tun to attack.

He, as well, charged at Kaigaku, sword on hand, just barely missing kaigaku since he doged Zenitsu's strike.

They both then looked at each other for a good 2 seconds, before they charged at each other at the same time.

Kaigaku managed to cut of one of  Zenitsu's arms and Zenitsu managed to cut Kaigaku in the chest again, but a lot deeper this time.

When Zenitsu noticed that his arm got cut of, he started to panik, since he just became a demon and his healing abilities are really week still.

Kaigaku noticed that Zenitsu wasn't paying attention, so he took that opportunity and went to strike again.

Zenitsu noticed to late and wasn't able to doge in time.

He prepared for impact, when suddenly...

A/N
Yeah....
Sorry for the cliffhanger😅
I don't like cliffhangers myself, but I felt like that was a good point to end it for now.

Have fun stressing over what happens next😈

-Autumn