Chapter 2

Zenitsu POV

Zenitsu was brought in his assigned room by Kokushibo. He then went to sleep, since it felt like it was about to become day.

'Guess this is something about becoming a demon huh?' Zenitsu thought.

-time skip-

About 2h later, he woke up. He felt really tired and didn't want to get out of bed. But he also wanted to meet the uppermoons, while trying to avoid Kaigaku.

Zenitsu despised him for what he did to him in the past.

He stood up, looked at himself and thought.

'I should probably change out of this'

And that's what he did. He had seen a door that led to another room, before he went to sleep.

He now decided to go in, and as he hoped, there was a closet.

He looked around, until he saw something to wear.

There was also a mirror, so he looked at himself for the first time, after turning into a demon.

He looked at himself for a while, before saying "I.. how should I put this in words.. I look really... Intimidating?"

"no... That's not the right word..."

He continued to look at himself in the mirror, thinking of a word.

"ENGAGING!" He screamed out of nowhere. "That's the word!" He then saw how his hair looked.

Not as how he described it, but more... messy. It was also a lot longer. He didn't know that his hair could grow longer.

He looked around for a comb, but didn't find anything.

He then decided to leave the room, to look in the room he slept in for one.

He looked around for a while, and eventually, he found something.

He went back into the closet and looked in the mirror to comb his hair.

After that, he went outside of his room and decided to explore a little.

Word count: 306