Leaving the Party

"Jack? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make it weird."

Jack looked up at the bathroom door, composing himself to the best of his ability. He then walked to the door, unlocking it, yellow light flooding upon the labrador's face.

Legosi stood there, looking visibly concerned and uncomfortable. Jack looked into the wolf's eyes. He wondered why he wanted to wait to answer.

That's when he decided it was time to leave. Jack and Legosi bid the gang farewell, with disappointment on their faces.

As they walked through the streets, the pair awkwardly avoided each other's gaze. It was about five minutes after they got home before the silence was broken.

Broken by a impatient drunk Legosi.

"Jack, look, I'm sorry, okay? I know now that you don't feel the same, so maybe I should move out." Legosi said in an upset manner, making the lab feel bad.

"Legosi, don't leave me. Please."

The desperation in Jack's tone caught Legosi's attention, the taller male leaning down to look at the labrador.

"Tell me your honest feelings, Jack. I want to hear what you really feel because you heard my view." Legosi husked, touching Jack's cheek and rubbing it.

"L-Legosi-" Jack stammered.

"I'll say it again Jack. I love you so very much, and I want to make you mine. You are the dearest person in my life, and I want to see your beautiful smile." Legosi said with conviction.

Jack slid his hand around Legosi's, holding it to his cheek. He nuzzled it softly, his decision made. It was time to confess.

"I love you too, Legosi." Jack said. "You are my best friend, and you've always been the one I look up to. You're what I've always wanted but couldn't have... but tonight... tonight I want us to push that aside. I want you to make me yours and only yours."

With those words, Legosi grabbed Jack by his legs, lifting up and wrapping the lab's legs around his waist, the smaller male giving a adorable squeak of surprise as they headed towards the wolf's room.

Tonight, Legosi was in charge, and it was going to change everything for the two canines forever.

365 words. I know this chapter was short, but the next one will be a longer one. After that, I don't know where I'll take this ship, but I'm open to comments on one-shot suggestions. I'm thinking of doing a Pinagosi or a Melon x Louis fanfic next. What do you guys think?