The Morning After the Party

Jack woke up feeling cold. His eyes fluttered open, his head aching as he slowly started to realize he was missing his clothes, and his dick and stomach was covered in dried crust. It took him a few moments before he realized the room smelled of sex and his ass was aching.

The memory came flooding back, and Jack realized he and his best friend had sex last night. Drunk, really hot sex that also made Jack want to die of embarrassment.

Jack hurriedly got dressed, and he raced out into the living room, where Legosi was sitting on the couch with a glass of water in his hand and a bottle of pain relievers on the coffee table.

The wolf turned his head to Jack, before his eyes widened, the larger canine looking away in embarrassment.

"G-good morning, Jack." Legosi stammered. "How did you sleep?"

Jack sighed before going to sit next to Legosi. "I slept well, but I honestly didnt expect all of that to happen last night."

They were silent for a moment. Jack felt angry that the sex they had had been a drunk, lust-driven fervor. At least, that was what Jack thought.

Legosi on the other hand wanted to hold Jack and kiss him, telling himself that it was time to reciprocate Jack's feelings.

"Jack-"

"Legosi-"

They paused.

"You go first, Jack." Legosi murmured.

Jack took a shaky breath. He touched the part of his neck where the wolf had marked him. "Did you mean all of what you said last night? The confession, and you wanting me as yours?"

Legosi nodded. "Jack, I knew you liked me for a while, so I had a look into myself and realized I loved you too. I would have done what I did last night when we weren't drunk, if I was confident enough. I love you so much, Jack. You're my best friend, my first time, and the most important person in my life. I want to cherish you, lavish you, and worship you for the rest of my life... if you will have me, of course."

Jack started to laugh out of nowhere, making Legosi pout, the face unbelievably adorable. Jack stopped laughing after a bit and said, "That was corny, Legosi, but sweet. And... I feel the same. I don't want to be just a roommate anymore. Last night we crossed into a whole new territory."

"Does that mean...?" Legosi couldn't help but hope.

"Yes." Jack said simply. "Let's become mates."

Legosi smiled, leaning and lifting Jack's chin, kissing him softly with passion.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." Legosi said gently.

And he really wouldn't.

"You're such a good boy, Jack." Legosi said. "My good boy."

456 words, and that concludes my one-shot. If you guys have any future story suggestions, I will post a request chapter soon for you to do that. I have plans on making more fanfics, so if you guys want Beastars smut books, I'll take up any challenge. Until then, Adieu.