Chapter 12

Aiko felt her face blaze a bright shade of red and turned her eyes away when she heard Aizawa laugh darkly at her. Why did this asshole affect her so much? Realistically, she knew that she should hate him but she couldn't deny the way he made her feel. She couldn't imagine being comfortable in this vulnerable position with her cunt fully on display with anyone else. Looking up into Aizawa's hungry eyes made Aiko feel powerful and sexy. It made her skin burn and her breath catch in her throat. Aizawa knew all the right things to say and do as if he had studied an instruction manual on her body. It was infuriating. 

"Oh sweetheart, don't tell me you are getting shy now. I'm nowhere near done with you." Aizawa purred against her thigh and swirled a design into her soft skin with his finger. When it was clear that Aiko was set on ignoring him again he changed tactics. "I wonder how messy I can get you before your little date with All Might." The sight of Aiko turning to him with wide eyes only egged him on. "Maybe I should send you off to see him with your panties full of my cum. You would like that wouldn't you?" Aiko shook her head and opened her mouth but her reply was cut short when Aizawa resumed pumping his fingers into her. The pressure that he was applying to her clit was almost too much as Aiko felt her body begin to speed towards an orgasm once again. She was stupidly hoping that Aizawa would be merciful when he withdrew his fingers and denied her pleasure for the second time that night. 

"Aizawa, I hate you. Please!" Aiko groaned and dug her head deeper into the couch. He just laughed and squeezed her thighs. 

"This was your choice. You chose to act like a fucking brat today and you chose to ignore me. You don't get to cum until you behave." Aiko hated to admit how Aizawa's reprimanding tone made her feel. She had been so close only for her orgasm to be ripped away again and she no longer had the composure to resist begging.

"Please let me cum, Aizawa I'll do anything!" She gasped and squirmed when his fingers resumed their ministrations even faster than before. 

"You want to make a deal?" Aizawa purred, his eyebrows furrowed in concentration. He was planning on drawing this out but he would be more than happy to surrender if Aiko was willing to bargain. 

"Yes! Please just stop teasing me!" Aiko would normally be embarrassed about whining so much but right now all she could think about was cumming. 

"I want to be able to call you to come over at any time." Aizawa grinned down at her. He was curious about how far she was willing to go. The only sounds in the room were Aiko's moans and the wet sound of her heat being invaded by Aizawa's fingers. She forced herself to think. No orgasm would ever be worth giving him that much power. 

"Once. You can call me at any time only once." Aiko panted up at him, feeling confident in her negotiation skills. This just caused Aizawa to smile again and pull his hands away, much to Aiko's dismay. 

"Don't be sad honey, we have a deal. I'm going to let you cum, but it will be on my dick." Aizawa unbuckled his belt to free his cock which had been painfully hard throughout his teasing game. He ran the head up and down Aiko's slit to gather her moisture before slipping in to the hilt. 

"Fuck yes, right there! Please, please-" Aiko was lost in gasps and moans as Aizawa rammed into her hard and fast. His thumb found her clit again and Aiko shook her head from the stimulation. Her body picked up where it left off last time and she was so so close. 

"Please what baby? Use your words." He teased. It took everything in him to not continue edging her. Aiko looked so pretty all fucked out and teary but he had made a deal. He didn't relent in his pace, even when he felt Aiko's walls begin to tighten around him. 

"Please let me cum! Please! Ah-" Aiko's pleading began to blend with incoherent babbling as her orgasm overtook her. Aizawa grunted at the feeling of her milking his cock and if she wasn't already beginning to become overstimulated, he would have held off on his release a little longer. He mumbled a warning before spilling into her. He took a moment to enjoy the sensation before pulling out and sitting down on the couch at Aiko's feet. When the feeling of being lost in pleasure began to fade, Aiko wiped at her face tiredly. She knew that it was very likely that she would regret making this deal in the future so she instead chose to focus on the good feelings she had now. Aiko didn't acknowledge Aizawa when she felt his weight lift off the couch. She was too busy trying to catch her breath and didn't really want him to be in her apartment any longer. Midnight would be waiting and Aiko didn't want to ruin the new friendship that she was cultivating. Instead of leaving, however, Aizawa could be heard rummaging through the cabinets and drawers in the bathroom.