|| Chapter 29 Borderline ||

Sometimes,

It takes an overwhelming breakdown to have an undeniable breakthrough.

~Poetic Garb

ANONMOYUS P.O.V. 

"Shit!". The man yelled frantically, as he pushed past the crowded doorway. A few grunts and shoves the consequences of his hurried movements.

His palms shaking, whilst the back of his neck filled with perspiration, he continued to push his feet against the dry wood not once taking a stop.

Finally reaching a set of glass doors he halted, clearing his throat, and sucking in a deep breath. He fisted his palm and pressed it against the cool glass.

"Come".

Ever so quickly the wolf obeyed, immediately stepping foot into the place of his doom. He scanned the room anxiously before settling on the tall figure at front.

The man sported his usual business suit, though a tie was of exemption. His jet black hair swiftly tucked to the side and scruff kept short. He sat straight in the leather chair, his eyes a startling electric blue which held most captive and in danger.

"Well...?", the man questioned.

"They're dead, all two of the wolves we sent", the wolf rushed out.

The man fisted his palms and smacked them against the oak desk. Growling, the man slowly stood up his eyes transitioning to black whilst his pulse points throbbed incredibly.

The wolf immediately cowered away, looking nowhere but the ground.

"Is there anything else!", the man yelled as he circled his desk and neared the wolf.

"I-I Y-yes we had an informant waiting at the borders. A Rogue. They spotted a rogue in the pack".

The man halted, both feet stationed onto the ground. Ever so slowly he turned around facing the wolf, "A...Rogue", the man hastily voiced.

The wolf's face immediately perked up, his eyes filling with a new light and determination "Yes! Yes it was a she-wolf, she killed one Rogue and Alpha Vincenzo killed off the other".

He perked his eyebrows in response to the information, how was it the notorious Rogue massacring Alpha housed a Rogue in his pack. He turned on his heel and began to walk back and forth while mulling over the news.

"Ah... there's one more thing, sir...", the wolf anxiously scratched the back of his neck.

The man narrowed his electric orbs onto the wolf's face, whilst levelling him with an expectant look.

"The Mark. The she-wolf has the mark, sir".

His eyes grew wide in response, his stern expression cracking a façade his jaws set and eyebrows scrunched. Multiple thoughts passed through his very mind, many racing with the understanding of what the wolf had just voiced, it couldn't be possible—It must be a lie.

"Sir...", the wolf tried to speak, though was cut off by the man's raised palm.

"Bring her to me", he growled.

"But the pack? What are we to do with the Alpha", the wolf questioned with uncertainty.

"No matter the cost, bring her to me".

The wolf nodded in understanding; He'll have theRogue. 

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩