Epi 2

He looked at her status for awhile and went through her profile again. He was in dilemma to send message to her.

Gathering his courage he messaged her in FB.

Sam : Heyy, by now you should know me!! But anyway I'm Sam. Actually, I have the songs collection. If you want it I will send it to you.

He send the message and was eagerly waiting for her reply.

Sivaangi POV

I came back home and my amma was way too excited running here and there and was talking to her friend in phone..
I raised my brows to appa not knowing what happening there.

Sivaangi : enna paa?? Amma yaarkitta pesuranga?

Krishnan paa : athu onnum ille maa..vara Saturday mapilai veetla irunthu varanga..unga amma mapilaiya patti visarichitu iruka...

Sivaangi : maapilai veetla irunthu varangala? Yaaru Sam ah?

Binni maa : aama papaa..avunga chennai la irukangala..athaan en friends kitta solli visarikka sonne..

Sivaangi : enna maa?? Yen maa ivolo seekerama varanga?

Binni maa : paapa..varatum..pesi paapom..aprama decide panalam!!

Sivaangi : maaa!!

Binni maa : onnum illa paapa..cumma vanthu paathutu poranga..avlothaan..

I don't know what to say. I just had my dinner and went up. I badly want Pradeep Kumar and Sid Sriram's playlist. So, I just update a status in FB and scrolling his profile.

After awhile I went to shower. When, I came out I saw so many comments under my post and also lots of messages. One message had all my attention..it was from HIM. So that means, he is stalking my profile as well..I smiled like mad and was in dilemma to reply him. The message goes like this..

Sam : Heyy, by now you should know me!! But anyway I'm Sam. Actually, I have the songs collection. If you want it I will send it to you.

Finally, after calming myself I opened the message.

Sivaangi: Heyy Sam..I would like to have the songs collection. Pls send it to my email.

I attached my email address and just send the message. Not even a minute the message was 'seen'. I smiled and he typed something for so long!! but I didn't receive anything. Its like he is 'typing' then erasing it back I guess. I was smiling hard..

Sam POV

It's been awhile, since I texted her but I didn't get any responds. The phone was right beside me. I was checking the phone every minute. Suddenly, a reply from her with her email address..

I don't know what to reply. I felt like talking to her but I don't know what she will think of me. I don't want to create a bad impression also I want to know about her. I was dilemma..I typed and erased everything. I was doing this multiple time and smiling like a fool.

Then, I replied her..

Sam : will send you in abit!!

I quickly took my laptop and send the songs and my phone beep..

Sivaangi : thank you Sam!!

I sent it to her and reply..

Sam : check your mail..

Sivaangi: got it..

Then, both of us didn't type anything. Suddenly, my phone beeped again.

Sivaangi : woaahh!! You have all their songs!!