Epi 7 (Final episode)

After their engagement, they did pre wedding photo shoot. The whole day went by finding for the perfect location, the dress and so on. The whole day only both of them together with the photographer

The wedding date was fixed 2 months later from their engagement.

The engagement night, Sam refreshed and came to her room. They decided to spend a night together since the next day he is leaving to Chennai.

Sivaangi was still in her lehenga that she wore for the wedding pre photo shoot. She looked so tired. She came and  open the door and went and sat on the bed.

Sam : heyy paapa..ennachu maa?

Sivaangi : tired ah iruku da..naa room ku vanthu toogiten..romba tired ah iruku!!

Sam : seri, seekerama refresh aagu aprama toongalam..

Sivaangi : venaaa!!!

She just fall back to the bed and closed her eyes. He chuckled looking at her.
He came and sat beside her. She snuggled and kept her head on his lap.

Sam : paapa..

Sivaangi : Mmm!! Naa refresh maatum ippe aaga maaten!!

She pouted.

Sam : cheri..atleast intha lehenga change pannitu padu maa!!

She looked at him from his lap. Then, she got up and rubbed her eyes. She looks too cute for him. He cupped her face and strongly kissed her forehead.
She got up and went to the dressing table and sat there. He followed her. She was removing her accessories. He helped her with removing the hairpins and setting her hair free. Then, he slowly held her hand removed all the bangles slowly without hurting her. She was just looking at him with full of love.

Only the heavy lehenga was left now and the shawl was pinned on her blouse. He slowly unpin the dupatta. She shivered down her spine when his fingers touched her back. The dupatta fell to the ground before she could catch it. He looked at her reflection through the mirror. She clutched her lehenga skirt and blushed hard. Her hidden cleavage was visible enough since the blouse was with deep cut. His eyes widened and become dark in colour. He traced his fingers on her back and untie the blouse string one by one. She held the dressing table tightly for his every touches. His hot breath was hitting her back which blown her mind off.

The blouse was open when he untie the last string and now her back was completely visible to him. He hugged her back through her waist. He kissed her back inch by inch. She gasped and held his hands tightly. He kissed her shoulders and sucked her neck leaving love marks on her neck. She moaned his name and immediately turned to him. He grabbed her waist and made her sit on the dressing table. He went closer and locked her lips with his. She pulled him more by his nape and they kissed hard. His hands were showing extreme to her body. They kissed every part of their mouth and after what felt like forever he pulled out and kept his forehead on hers.

They both pant hard. He cupped her face and whispered in his husky voice..

Sam : I Love You Siv!!!

She pant hard and took a deep breath to control her breathing.

From his nape, she slowly move down to her shirt and pulled him to her..

Sivaangi : I love you more Sam!!

He again kissed her whole face and neck. Her blouse lower down to her arms and almost tangle off. She immediately held it to her. He smirked and held her waist.

Sam : soon..you will be mine!!

He whispered to her and nibbled her earlobe. She shivered and blushed hard.