Epi 5

He kissed her passionately. He slowly caressed her cheeks and she responds back to him. After what felt like forever, they move apart..she pant hard and he placed his forehead on hers..

Sivaangi : naa pogala..

Sam : Mmm!! ingaya iru!!

Sivaangi : Mmmm

He was keep on caressing her cheeks.

Sivaangi : neeyum pogatha!

He moved and looked at her and her eyes welled up already. He pull her to a hug.

Sivaangi : naa unne romba miss pannuven Sam!! Ipidi feel pannum therincha iniki naa vanthurukave maaten..enaku romba kashtama iruku!!

Sam : heyy enna paapa nee!!

He was patting her back and caressing her hair..

Sivaangi : illa..enakudave iru!!

Sam : epdi maa mudiyum?

Sivaangi : nee yen da Chennai la porantha??

She whined like a baby..he chuckled but he knows she is really feeling sad. He kissed her cheeks..

Sivaangi : 5 mins Sam!!

Sam : Mmm..

Sivaangi : night full la pesalama?

Sam : Mmmm pesalammm!!

Sivaangi : cheri paapa poren!! Neeyum paathu po!!

Sam : cheri paapa..

She again hugged him tightly and get down. He looked at her as she was going into her house.

At Sivaangi's house..

She went in with the saree bag.

Binni maa : enna paapa..yen oru maariya iruka?

Sivaangi : onnum ille maa..tired ah iruku..

Binni maa : saree vanguniya?

Sivaangi : haaan...athu..friend..ava kudatha maa..gift..

Binni maa : kaatu maa paakaren

She showed the saree to her mom. Her eyes welled up again thinking about him. She immediately ran to her room while Binni maa was still seeing the saree.

She refreshed and came down. Her parents were watching TV. She joined them. As usual, all had their dinner and went to sleep. She kept the saree in her wardrobe and called Sam. They talked for awhile till she sleeps.

The next day morning, Sam called her..

Sivaangi : sollu da!! (Sleepy voice)

Sam : naa car la iruken seekerema ippe vaa!!

She immediately got up and looked at the time. It was 10am. She look out from the window. She saw his car..

Sivaangi: enna pandre inga??

Sam : plsss seekerema vaa!! Plss Sivvu!!

Sivaangi : cheri iru!!

She immediately ran down and saw her father was not there and Binni maa was at kitchen. She ran out quickly and get into his car..

The moment she get into the car. He pulled her and hugged her tightly.

Sivaangi : inga enna da pandre?

Sam : unne paakathaan vanthen..ippe kelambiten di Chennaiku..unne paakama po mudila..

Sivaangi : yenna daaa nee??