Epi 6 (part 2)

Both the families went for dine out. Since, Sam has 6 seater car, they decided to go in one car. Sam sat on the driver seat and Sivaangi sat right behind him. He adjust the rear view mirror to see her. She smiled at him and turned to see out. They both were very quite and only the elders were chit chatting.

He dropped them at the entrance before parking the car. He signalled her to stay in the car and she nodded no. 

Sam : Binni Maa..Sivvu enkuda varatum..car park pannitu varum..

Sivaangi was so shocked. She saw him with wide mouth.

Binni maa : haan cheri, mappilai..

They all get down and went in..

Sivaangi : deii..enna da nee? Amma kitta kekkura? Avlo thairiyama sir ku..

He smiled and parked the car. They both get down and he held her hand..

Sam : enkudathaan aprama sit pannanum solten..

Sivaangi : athellam mudiyathu!!

Sam : enna mudiyathu??

He held her waist and pushed her to the car.

Sivaangi : Sammmm!!

He gets closer to her..

Sivaangi : cheriiii...I will sit beside you..

Sam : that's my Girl!!

He pecked her forehead and pulled her closer to him. They walked to the restaurant. She sat quietly beside him. They had their dinner and all went to the hotel back.

Binni maa : paapa, nalaiku kalaila makeup artist seekerama vanthuruvanga..nalla toongu ippaya..cheriya?

Sivaangi : cheri maa..

All went to their room. Sivaangi freshen up and was arranging all her needs for tomorrow. She was in bathrobe.

Suddenly, someone knocked the door. She went and see it through the peephole. Sam was standing there and at the same time her phone rang.

Sam : paapa..seekerema kathuvu thora!!

Sivaangi : heyy ippe mudiyathu da!!

She looked down the bathrobe.

Sam : seekerema paapa..yaarachum paathara porangaa..

Sivaangi : deiiii..

She quickly opened the door and he stood shock to see her in bathrobe. She immediately pull him in and closed the door and try to run away from him.

He held her waist over the bathrobe and pulled her to him. She hit his hard chest..he snaked his hand on her bare neck and shoulders. She shivered to his proximity and held his collar tightly. He smirked at her and he likes the impact he had on her. He moved down the bathrobe from her shoulder and gave soft kisses to her neck and shoulders.

He untie the robe. She had goosebumps all over her. He came so close to her and whispered..

Sam : you're making me insane Siv!!!

His husky voice gave goosebumps over her nape. He snaked his hands through her bare waist..she held the bathrobe tightly..they kissed hard and she stood on his feet to reach his height. He nibbled, sucked her whole lips. They fight for dominance..After awhile, he pulled out..

Sam : Sivvv..if you be here another second in this bathrobe..I don't know what will happen next..

She blushed hard and ran away from there. He clean the bed and wait for her. She changed and came out and he was leaning on the headboard. He pulled her closer and she sat on his lap. He wrapped around her waist and made her lay on him. He was caressing her bare back and she snuggled more to him.

Sivaangi : roomku polaya Sammie?

Sam : nejama poganuma?

She smiled and hugged him..

Sivaangi : po vena!!

He pecked her head..she was playing with his fingers and just slept off like that on him. He made her sleep comfortably beside him and covered her with comforter. He lay beside her..she smiled in her sleep and lay on his chest. They both just drifted to sleep.

Few hours later, her phone rang. She woke up and smiled looking at him. He wrapped his hands around her. She took her phone from the side table without moving much from him. It was the makeup artist who was calling her.

MUA : Ms, we will be coming in 10 minutes. Pls send the room number.

Sivaangi : ahnn okayyy..

She immediately cut the call and try to wake him up..

Sivaangi : Sammm..Sammmm!!

Sam : pesama padu dii!!

He wrapped her more tightly..

Sivaangi : deiii..Sammm..time aachu..veliyaa po!!

Sam : Mmm!!

Sivaangi : deiii..elunthiri da..

He didn't even open his eyes. She smiled and had a naughty idea.

She snuggled to him and bite his cheeks.

Sam : aiii paapaa!!!

She got up when he move..the moment he open his eyes he pulled her to the bed and tickle her waist. She laughed her lungs out and giggled alot..

Sivaangi : vidu da Sammm!!! Neram aachu..mudila daa!!

He chuckled and move from her..

Sam : epdi ennoda treatment??

She blushed hard..he pulled her up and whispered to her ears..

Sam : can't wait to make you mine completely..stop blushing like a human tomato!!

Sivaangi : deii..po daaa!!

She pushed him playfully on his chest. He kissed her forehead and went out. In 2 minutes, the makeup artist came. She sighed and refreshed. The makeup artist  do her glam touch for Sivaangi.

After almost 3 hours, Sivaangi was completely ready as a bride. On the other end, Sam get ready too. The photographers took their photos separately..

Binni maa and Krishnan paa came in to saw Sivaangi. They both cried when looking at Sivaangi as a bride. Immediately, her appa kissed her forehead.

Sivaangi : azhathinga paa..apram paapavum azhuguven..

Krishnan paa : nee azha kudathu paapa..eppome santhoshama irukanum..

Binni maa kissed her head and they both went down leaving her in the room.

They called Sam to the stage first and they did some pooja. Later, Sivaangi was called to the stage.

Binni maa and Krishna paa joined her and they walked in to the ballroom together. Sam's eyes were fixed on Sivaangi. She never lift her head up and she walked down the aisle.

She stood beside Sam and looked at him from the corner of her eyes. He was already looking at her. He wrapped around her waist and kissed her forehead. Their family and friends cheered for them. She blushed hard..

Sam : en azhagi!! You're killing me alive!!

He whispered in her ears. She had goosebumps all over her..

Sivaangi : nothing less there..you look damn good in this suit.

He smiled..

The moment arrived. Krishnan paa passed the ring to them respectively. He held her hand and slide the ring on her finger and kissed her fingers. She held his hand and slide the ring as well.

He pulled her to him and get blessings from their parents.

TO BE CONTINUED..

Pls expect some delay in the episodes. I'm quite occupied☹

Hope you all like this episode..