Chapter ~ 15.3 A Cheshire Hangout

.
.
.
.
.
Kitty and Chen'ya secret hangout... Starting...
.
.
.
.
.
NRC and RSA meet up
.
.
.
.
'As the headmaster of both RSA AND NRC agreed to do a hangout so that their relationships could get better and not just rival Tension between..'

Vil : what!?, headmaster you can't just make us get along with RSA!!

Leona : this "beauty obsession" dorm head/leader is right.

Raven : Um.. What is RSA?

Kitty : Oh!!, I know this one!, RSA is a short name for "Royal sword academy"!

Crewel : how do you know that? Mrs Cheshire?

Kitty : oh...!, I have a friend there named Chen'ya! He was told me all about RSA..!

'everyone was shocked and speechless about what kitty said., you know why?'
.
.
.
.
'after kitty told them about the backstory 100 years ago the teachers were surprised especially Crowley because he that that What happened'

Crowley : Mrs Cheshire come to my office later alone..

Kitty : ok..?
.
.
.
.
Headmasters office
.
.
.
.
'As kitty went to the headmasters office she knocked but she didn't expect to be inside already she thought maybe he use some magic'

Kitty : why did you call me here for...?

Crowley : I'm afraid you cannot participate in Joining the hangout of us RSA and NRC.

Kitty : mreaw!? Why!

'kitty said as she disagreed'

Crowley : please refrain yourself by using you cat/Cheshire language.

Kitty : hmmph!

'kitty said as she was mad at the headmaster for not letting her participate..'

Kitty : fine.! Suit yourself

Crowley : good-!!

'Before Crowley even finished the sentence he heard the door bang sitted when kitty left..'
.
.
.
.
Heartslabyul dorm
.
.
.
.
'As kitty cam back at heartslabyul she used her teleportation going back to her room'

Kitty :... [Maybe I should text Chen'ya..!, that would be a great idea.!]
.
.
.
.
.
|kitty boy|(Chen'ya)
.
.
.
.
Mischievous Cheshire : hey...! Are you awake?

Kitty boy : yup! Why?

Mischievous Cheshire : well.. You heard form your headmaster that there will be Hangout With NRC and RSA Right?

Kitty boy : yes, how did you know?

Mischievous Cheshire : well my headmaster said.. That.. I can't participate in it, JUST Becuase I know you..!

Kitty boy : now that's not fair.

Mischievous Cheshire : I know..! An-

Kitty boy : shush, we're hanging out whether the headmaster likes it or not meet me at the Rose maze tomorrow morning!

Mischievous Cheshire : OK...!
.
.
.
.
Heartslabyul kitty's room
.
.
.
.
'as kitty was surprised to see her room all cleaned thanks to Lizzie ordering and influencing some people to help her clean along with riddle'
'She saw a bed fit just right in the right with kitty shape nightstand on the middle is her study table with a Cheshire carpet and on the left is her vanity and closet'

Kitty : cattastic!

'kitty said as she changed her clothes into a pajama attire'
'and pitted an alarm on her phone at 5:20 to 30 in the morning as kitty putted her phone on the vanity and went to sleep'
.
.
.
.
Morning
.
.
.
.
'As kitty Heard her alarm she raised up from her bed and stoped the alarm she went to the bathroom to take a shower after she changed her clothes into this