RSA vs NRC Chapter ~ 3

.
.

.
.
NRC dorm, Headmaster office
.
.
.
.
Riddle : headmaster.. I want to talk to you about something..

Crowley : what is it Mr. Rosehearts.?

Riddle : you seem to know about this high school where Lizzie went before coming here...

Crowley : w-what do you mean..?

Vil : Riddle is clearly right. Raven talked to me about it to saying that you seem suspicious about when you asked her questions about it.

Azul : I must say.. Holly did say something weird but just said nevermind she cutted herself the sentence she was saying..

Kalim : UH HUH!

Azul : and Leona aren't you being too quiet when we started this conversation?

'Azul said as Leona groaned'

Leona : so what about it?, can't I stay quiet.

Vil : Yes you may stay quiet but first, did the hood girl tell you anything about it?

Leona : about what I don't know what your talks referring too.

Idia : u-um.. I t-think tthe..the hood.. Girl said.. U-um.. So.. Mething..

'As said by Idia through the floating tablet..'

Leona : what ever I'm going back to my dorm. And sleep without anyone bothering me.

'Leona said as he left Headmaster office and when Leona left he had a flashback about it..'
.
.
.
.
Flashback..
.
.
.
.
Cerise : Leona I want to tell you something.. Its about my old school and before I came here..

Leona : hhm..?, go on..

'Leona sentenced as he wanted Cerise to tell him..'

Cerise " this old school..is Name" Ever After High, a school for the sons/daughters/descendants of Famous Fairytails that ever existed"

Leona : that's a weird school name.

Cerise : yup that's how it is, but let me tell you about this event called.. "Legacy day"

Leona : seems interesting enough for me to not fall asleep.

Cerise : this Event is where we sign our lives to a book called the "Storybook of legends" it contains all of our mothers/fathers fairytail and if we sign it.. We have to follow it.!, and there two important roles at the famous fairytail.. The Rebels, and The Royal's.

Leona : huh.. This school event of yours is like us combined., the Rebels being Us and the Royal's being RSA.

Cerise : but I see differents..!

Leona :..?

Cerise : you guys do this event fair and square but them.. Ehmm, I don't think so.

Leona : now.. I will be getting this straight why sign the storybook of balhblahblah what ever it pronounced.

Cerise e: because our old headmaster said if we don't sign our story will.. Ceases to exist.. And along with the protagonist of the book!, if I don't sign my part of the story I will.. Ce-

Leona : ceases to exist?, now that's something I won't accept happening and not respecting womans decision?, I will kill them if I see them.

Cerise : please don't and sorry for being a bother I will go now!

Leona : hmm.
.
.
.
Bonus
.
.
.
Cerise :.. [you must have been through alot when you heard your sibling is going to be an heir to the throne when you were young.. And how did you get that 'scar' on you face..]

'Cerise thought at her mind when she looked back at the sleeping lion..'
.
.
.
End of flashback and bonus
.
.
.
.
'when Leona was walking into the woods to find a spot to sleep in he saw three' girls talking'

Leona : huh? What are you three herbivores doing here?

?? :..!!

?? : who are you!?

?? : Romona calm down maybe he knows where we are!

Leona :..! [Romona..isnt that the nam eof Cerise sister?, but who are the other two.?]

Romona : But Briar-

?? : she might be right look there!

Leona :.. What you name.

Cedar : huh-oh! My nam eia cedar wood!

Briar : Briar Beauty..

Romona : Romon-

Leona : Romona Badwolf. I know now let me sort you herbivores to my dorm and you wolf girl.

Romona : my name is not "wolf girl"!!

Leona : yea', yea'.

'Ceder and Briar just looked at eachother the other two was mocking.. Eachother.'
.
.
.
.

================================

Sorry for not posting I was findi a plot and sorry if this was short!

Thank you for reading!!
End of Festival/event/conpetition
' 𝓘𝓽.. 𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂.. 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓭.. '