Romantic Dinner

Jezzabelle's POV

"You're gonna have to talk to them sooner or later" Darius says making me roll my eyes.

"Are you gonna tip me or just sit there and nag me? If you don't mind, I have a job to do" I snap back while going back to the stripper pole behind me.

Darius let out an irritated sigh before throwing another bunch of dollar bills at me making me laugh at how uninterested he was at me stripping right in front of him.

"Show us your tits!" An elderly perverted man shouts from the side of the stage as I smiled before flipping him off.

Just because I was a stripper, didn't mean I was gonna drop my clothes at their commands. I get paid with or without my clothes anyways.

"When you're done, I'll see you at the club" Darius says using his crutches to walk outside with one of the biker club members falling him out.

Of course they'd make sure he was staying within club reach. As if he could even run away with that fucked up bullet wound that's still healing.

"I'd like a lap dance!" A familiar voice shouts making me stop spinning on the pool.

"What the fuck are you doing here?! I thought you were dead!" I gasp seeing a bruised face Jax sitting on the opposite side of the stage from where Darius was sitting.

"Honestly, I thought the same thing too" He groans out while handing me a 100 dollar bill.

"As much as I like the generous tip, I think your hospital bill might need that more than me" I reply pushing the bill back as he laughs before hissing in pain.

"I might have been fucked up worse than I've ever been before, but fucking you that night made it all worth it" He says winking up at me as I remembered it was him and another biker club member that had sex with me at the sex club.

"So, do you normally share women with that hot friend of yours?" I ask remembering how good it was to be taken at the same time by those two.

"Usually we're possessive when it comes to women, but you looked to good to be satisfied by just one man"

A voice says standing beside Jax now as I finally got a good look at the handsome man that literally fucked my brains out a few nights ago with his buddy sitting in front of me.

"I wouldn't mind taking you guys for another ride anytime soon" I say winking at him as he pulls out a stack of hundreds.

I thought he was gonna throw it onto the stage like my usual customers would, but instead he took one bill and teasingly slipped it into my red see through bra. With the rest of the bills in his hands, he turned to one of the waitresses to whisper something into her ear as she looked at me with a knowing look. I smirked before nodding back at her as she gestured me to follow him and Jax to the private rooms back stage.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" A familiar voice growls out before I could get into the room they were in.

"Are you fucking serious?!" I snap back seeing Luca's angry face before he dragged me AGAIN outside of the club.

"Let go of me you jealous asshole! I don't know what mental issues you have but you really need to get some fucking help!" I objected trying to push him off me as he rolls his eyes before shoving me in the back of a car.

"Where the fuck are you taking me?!" I scream out while noticing he was driving us away from the biker club across from my strip club work building.

"Let me the fuck out of here!" I shout while trying to break the partition wall between the backseat I was in and the drivers seat where he was driving.