~~~~~~~~~~~~~8

This is dedicated to  BoyOfAThousandWords.. I saw he didn't have any dedications soo here ya go!! go read his work pwease!!!!

I open my eyes and I see an unfamiliar girl standing over me. She has pink hair. Out of the corner of my eye I catch a movement.  i stretch my neck and see-Taylor! " Ya-Yo!" I sputter. " hey cuz." she says nonchalantly. " But, but. Your dead! Josh and I killed you! You cant be here!~" i scream at her, frantic.  " Ahhh but I am, dear old Mae." She touches my cheek and I cringe. She is ice cold.  She sees my confusion. " Oh yeah, did I mention i'm a vampire?" she laughs.  First a cannibal, then a werewolf, and now a vampire! Whats next, a mermaid!  " bu-bu-." " No buts." she says. " this is how it all went down, I was sinking in the water, the sharks were drowning in when I see something pink coming my way. I look and I see Luna here," she nods to the girl with pink hair," swimming at me. She fights of the sharks and bites my neck. I blacked out. Apparently she carried me to shore and then when I 'woke up' we came here, to Romania. I wanted a lifeaway from you, but now that your here, I'll take my revenge."  She picked me up and I screamed. " Shh, shh, shh. Not now my dear little girl." She set me down on the sidewalk where Josh, Willy, and Layla were looking for me. And then, she and Luna disappeared.  Josh tried to help me stand up, but I twisted my ankle. Willy carried me home. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I laid in my bed all day. i didn't talk to anyone. I was too stunned. I basically just slept. I woke up and my foot was off the pillow and the ice fell off of it. The ace bandage was loose too. I fixed it all up and decided to open my window for some fresh air. I stuck my head out and saw--Josh and Willy talking to Layla, Drew, Xavier and Owen. I couldn't hear them, even when I strained my ears.  i saw Willy, Josh, and Layla all come in the back door and the rest of the pack walk back in the woods. " Josh! Willy! Layla!" i call. I shut my window and wait. Soon, I hear a knock at the door. " Come in." I say. The three of them walk in, all looking guilty. "Yes?" Josh finally asks. " what was that?" i ask, motioning to the window. Josh looks and Layla and Layla grabs Willy's hand and squeezes. " Well," Willy begins, " the wolves told us some pretty interesting things." josh and Layla nod in agreement. " And?" I say. Its Layla who speaks up this time. " Well, the club, Blood Light, is actually and all vampire club." She looks a little frightened.  I nod my head, that explains why Taylor and Luna were there. " and," josh continues, " Taylor is back and she is a vampire." I nod my head, " Yes, i know that." I tell him. " What!?" they say.  " she talked to me." i tell them. " Is that how you twisted your ankle?" Layla asks. I nod my head, yet again. " Well, we have to go back to Blood Light tomorrow." Willy says. And we do.