The Tour Gone Awry-The First Night Pt. 2

Your P.O.V

_____________

"Alright. We'll start in the front and work our way back here." Freddy said as we walked towards the front. I had to keep a hold on Bonnie's arm as we walked because it was too dark for me to see properly.

"Hey, uh, Freddy?" I called out to him, wanting to ask him something.

"Yeah?" He responded. Phew. So that is Freddy. Yay for the ability to put two and two together. I thought, relieved.

"Wouldn't it be smart to have the lights on so I can see the rooms we're in during this tour?"

"Yes. Yes it would be smart. Unfortunately the lights outside of the office don't turn on until your shift ends. The Fazzer's have a thing about saving as much power as possible. Something about being eco-friendly I think." Freddy explained, That would explain why I have to watch the power,"Besides you're going to have to get used to seeing this place in the dark and the light considering you work night shift."

"He has a point." I heard Bonnie mutter in my ear. Feeling his warm breath on my ear caused me to blush a bright, bright red. Luckily he couldn't see it. "Yeah. He does." I muttered back, earning a small chuckle from the bunny. Then we stopped suddenly, and the next thing I knew was that something had swung in front of us shouting, "BUCK-MEOW, BUCK-MEOW!" I screamed in surprise, wrapping my arms around Bonnie in fright.

Freddy's P.O.V

________________

"BUCK-MEOW, BUCK-MEOW!" I heard Chica shout, a breeze blowing my hat off my head. I growled in irritation at the childish chicken's antics. I also heard a scream coming from (y/n). I looked back at the girl to see if she was alright. She was thankfully, although she had a hold on Bonnie that looked like it would cut off his blood circulation. She was also trembling badly that's how much she was surprised and scared.

"CHICA!!!" I bellowed, partially because of my irritation and partially because I wanted to make sure she could hear me. I heard a sigh followed by footsteps. Which as soon as the footsteps stopped I heard an innocent sounding, "Yes?"

"First of all don't even try to pull your usual innocent act it doesn't work on me anymore." I said, causing her to scowl and cross her arms in defeat and irritation. "Second, you watch way too much t.v. And third, you need to stop being so careless! You scared the living daylights out of (y/n)!" I scolded the girl, who acted very much like a teenage blonde. Most of the time I'm certain she was programmed to act this way. She huffed before looking back at (y/n) and saying, "Sorry." Then she turned towards me and said, "Is that better? Old man." She put air quotations around the last part before walking away in the direction of the kitchen where she has spent half of her life at this point. "Who are you calling old? I'm only two years older than you!" I called back to her.

"Yeah. Older." She replied before breaking into a full on run, giggling her head off.

"Why you!" Then I ran after her, completely forgetting about (y/n) and Bonnie.

Your P.O.V

______________

Finally I calmed down, relaxing after being extremely tense. Although because I was so tense, when I relaxed my legs gave out on me, throwing me straight to the ground. "(y/n)! Are you ok?" Bonnie said, worry coating his words.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Legs just gave out on me is all." I replied, giving the boy a reassuring smile. Then I went to stand up again, thing is, the chance for me to so was taken away as I was lifted up into the air, my side being pulled against a warm object and two things were holding me up, one was under my shoulders, and the other, underneath my legs around my knees. Then it registered in my mind that Bonnie had picked me up and he was holding me bridal style. My entire face up to my ears burned at this. "Let's get you back to the office." Bonnie said, walking back the way we had come.