Khan's introduction

Khan family -:

Mohsin Khan-: A young business man son of the 3rd richest business man abdul wadeem and actor almost every girls crush but never gave attention to any one very obedient loves his family very much eldest of all siblings have a past reaveled later

Mohsin Khan-: A young business man son of the 3rd richest business man abdul wadeem and actor almost every girls crush but never gave attention to any one very obedient loves his family very much eldest of all siblings have a past reaveled later.Age-30.

Sajjad Khan-: younger brother of Mohsin Khan 4th kid in Khan family loves everyone alot quite obediant

Sajjad Khan-: younger brother of Mohsin Khan 4th kid in Khan family loves everyone alot quite obediant . Age-24.

Zeka and taha ahmed khan -: zeka khan younger sister of mohsin khan but elder than sajjad (zeka is an imagionary character) married to taha ahmed khan shifted to sydney (Australia) with his husband has 1 child mikhail ahmed khan will be 1 year old...

Zeka and taha ahmed khan -: zeka khan younger sister of mohsin khan but elder than sajjad (zeka is an imagionary character) married to taha ahmed khan shifted to sydney (Australia) with his husband has 1 child mikhail ahmed khan will be 1 year old soon .

Zeba kapoor khan and aditya kapoor khan-: zeba is younger that mohsin and zeka but elder than sajjad very obediant and simple aditya kapoor khan is a negative character . Beats zeba alot treat her like she is her property and as zeba is simple she doesn't say anything to anyone cause she knows the consiquences.

Mehzabin khan and abdul wahdeem kan-:mehzabin khan innocent and really cute loves her kids alot and respect everyone and want shivangi as  her daughter in law for mohsin but never forced him or told him anything. Abdul wahdeem khan 3rd rich person in world is simple and never acts like he is something like that loves his childrens alot.

Luv kush :- twin brothers really cute and fun loving.6 year old

Mansi :- cousin sister of mohsin,zeba,zeka and sajjad and real sister of luv-kush.Age-19

Surekha & akhilesh wahdeem khan :- akhilesh is real brother of abdul wahdeem khan and father of luv-kush and mansi. Surekha khan mother of luv kush and mansi kind hearted and a bit show offing but loves her childres alot.