chapter 5 shivin's first kiss

Sh: I do have a crush on someone. But ya I cannot say the name cuz it's a top secret.

No one was shocked cuz they were rich and they came from USA and everyone was open minded. But mohsin was a little upset cause he wanted the Answere in NO.

M: What is this shivi I asked you that who is your crush not do you have a crush on someone or not 😑.

Sh: Ya I know but I can't tell the name but ya I can give you guys a little hint his name start's with M only.

M: ok I'm not gonna force you if you don't feel so it's your wish (and made a sad face 😞 so that shivi will feel pity on him and tell the name of her crush and instead of that shivi said thank you and they continued their game).

Next round bottle landed on mohsin and saksham have to ask the question.

Sak: So mohsin truth or dare ??

M: dare 😎

Sak: ok so kiss gayu or shivi cheek whom you feel cute .

M: arey yeh kya baat hui mei yeh nahi kar raha.

Sak: I'm sorry bro but tumhe yeh krna hoga ( saying in sympathising way )

M: bye bye tata game khatam. I am going😂 but saksham hold him 😆

Everyone else exept gayu and shivi requested him to do the dare so that they can continue their game. At last mohsin said ok I'll do it and kissed shivi's cheek gayu was also ok with it cuz she thought that shivi is younger and he would have fear kissing her so he kissed her. shivi and mohsin were controlling their blushing cuz they don't want anyone else to know about their secret crush.

3rd round they played and it landed on saksham and zeba had to ask saksham choose truth she couldn't find any question so asked mohsin he whispered a question and he was laughing hard while zeba was confused.

Zeba asked : Are you a gay ???

Saksham was like 😳

Cuz all were childrens so none know the meaning but mohsin and saksham knew cuz they were the eledest of all.

Saksham said to mohsin : Yes I am let's go 😂😆 ( in a teasing manner )

Mohsin: bro I was just kidding 😆

Both laughed hard while others were still confused.

Sh: Bhaiya mohsin gay mtlab

Mohsin and saksham were shocked after listening the question and saksham suddenly said gay means a good human.both realived after saying that.

Then sajjad said yes bhaiya you papa mumma uncle aunty shivi zeba zeka didi infact all of us are gay then.

Listening this both were shocked+embaressed like hell

Sajjad said I am going to tell everyone that we all are gay but both stopped him.and said that we should not say this infront of anyone cuz there is a culture if we say someone gay then they have to give that person 5 tight slaps and 10 punches sajjad got shocked and said I'm sorry but don't beat me they said ok but don't say this to anyone else sajju nodded like a good boy both of them were relifed.

Game ended and they all had dinner they all went to their rooms shivi and gayu in 1 room saksham and aman yashoda in 1 seprate room

In room 1

Sh pov: yaar I had goosebumps when mohsin's lips touched my cheek they were so wet and soft (while gayu woke her up from her lala land and asked her that where is she).

Shivi thought of telling gayu and said

Sh: didu I have to tell you something...........

Precap: will shivi tell gayu about her feeling for mohsin and if yes then what will be her answere

No target enjoy and be safe last time target complete nahi hua toh bura laga but mei samaj gayi ki sabar ka fal meetha hota hei aur success aise hi nahi mil jati so till then bye bye and ya next chapter at 3 pm tomorrow.