chapter 1

Scene starts with a flashback:-

A cute little girl is seen around 7 or 8 coming running and another girl around 10 or 11 year old girl saying didu please give me my ball back I won't hit you again with it sorry na please please please girl 2 says:- no shivi now it's my turn I'll play with it now ( so yes who ever guessed shivi was right but who ever guessed it was misti were wrong so sorry 😆 ) please na gayu di I was playing with it na and makes a cute puppy face ( cuz she know's really well that no one can resist her puppy face).

Gayu melts and say's idea

Shivi:- what idea 🧐🤔

Gayu: let's play catch-catch together

Shivi :ya nice let's play

(here sambhav gayu and shivi lives with their parents in USA forgot to meintion shivi was brought my their only)

Shivi and gayu starts playing mean while sambhav came downstairs and ask as if he can join them.

Shivi and gayu together say: ya ya offcource why not

All 3 started playing then their mother came

( forgot mother name yashoda joshi father name aman johshi )

Y: kids its quite late now you should have ur lunch and then selena , ariana and justin are coming home then play okay .

All 3: ok mom

( selena golmez ariana grande and justin biber search for these names in google u'll find the pics they are famous singers as I told you before it's a flashback that's why they are 8 years old.)

They did lunch and then selena and ariana arrived with justin they played and left there homes

( Sorry but I'm not interested in writing that cuz that's not fun at all so ya)

Scene shifts to khan villa :-

Mohsin (he is 13) is seen playing with his siblings and chasing them but se saw his abbu talking to someone on phone with teary eyes he never saw his father like that he caught him saying

F:- kya tum sach mei itne saalo baad please.........🤫

Precap:- What is abbu hidding , why he was teary who was on the call in midnight .

Note:- please tell how was the chapter and should I start posting regularly ?