chapter 6 the water park fun

Sh: Didu I want to tell you something.

G: Ha bol na

Sh pov: I think mujhe thoda wait krna chahiye maybe yeh shayad sirf attraction ho.....

G: arey kaha kho gayi bol na (shaking her by shoulders).

Sh came back from her lala land and said ha ha kuch bahi didu bas esehi bol diya.

G: 🤦‍♀ kya hoga tera chal yeh sab chod so jaate hei chal mei night suit phen ke aati hu and fresh bhi hoke aati hu.

Gayu went and meanwhile mohsin came and looking at shivi with wide eyes cuz khud hi dekh lo 🤭👇

And this was till her 2 inches down her panty side.

M: hi you look really cute and (pulled her cheek).

Sh: hi and thankyou so much. Do you want something from here ??

M: hm ya ya I want to...........to............tooooo.....

Sh: u want toooooooo what ??

M: ya I want to take the blankets from this Cubord and give to u and ur mom dad.

Sh: ok then go ahead

M took the blankets and went outside imagining her and went to his room and slept.

Next morning :-

Everyone were doing breakfast and then abbu asked suddenly to shivi pie ..

A: princess mujhe cutie aur champ ka toh pata hei but tumhe kya pasand like what are ur hobbies ??

Sh: uncle meri hobbies hei kathak,gymnatics,basketball,football,sketching,learning new languages,cooking,dance and playing guitar and piano while singing sometimes.

Whole khan family:- WOW tumhe yeh sab aata hei

Sh: ha

A: tumhe kon kon si laguages aati hei ??

Sh: korean,Chinese,britsh accent,french,tamil,telegu,german,Portuguese,arabic and urdu in process.

Whole khan family again :- WOW

Am: beta tum kya kya cook kar leti ho

Sh: sab kuch aunty.

Ya: arey mehzabin tum iski garlic bread aur cookies kha ke dekho bhar ki khana bhul jaogi.

Am: Achha wah beta yeh toh bhot acchi baat hei.

A: baccho aaj tum sab log water park jaaoge thik hei.

All kids:- yayyyyyyyy

All kids went to water park with driver and their they enjoyed alot then when the kids were having snacks a boy came and patted shivi's back and said

Boy: hey sweetie

Sh: arey tum yaha and hugged him

Mohsin was burning like hell from Jealousy.

Mohsin to boy : hey 😠.........

No target enjoy and sorry for delay and short chapter kya karu kuch suj hi nhi raha tha 😐