Mohsin's answere

Sorry guys I didn't posted anything cuz I had my sissy's wedding and yesterday was her engagement and I came back at 4 am U know the stress of sisters wedding and I was so busy in all those work so I was not able to post anything but I hope that u'll understand and forgive me I'll try to write everyday & please keep giving me ideas N motivation. Yours KHUSHI (Author). My real name 😅😁.

M: No way go change yourself (he gave her clothes and send her in washroom and lock the door from outside)

Sh: aaaaaaghhhh (In irritating manner).

Mohsin chukeled at her cuteness

Shivi came out

Shivi's night dress she was looking very cute in it she came near mohsin and back hugged him

Shivi's night dress she was looking very cute in it she came near mohsin and back hugged him. And said.

Sh: bhooo

M: aaaaaaaaa ( dar gaya bechara )

Sh: arey kya hua dar gaye ??

M: n..ahi me..i nahi dara smjhi huh 😑

Sh: hawww juth mat bolo tum dar gaye the meine dekha

M: ha ha thik hei chalo so jao good night

Sh: arey gussa kyun ho rahe ho aur mujhe neend nahi aa rahi.

M: toh thik hei tum jago mei sone jaa raha hoon bye ( and lied on bed )

Sh: (lied on him and said) arey bye kyun mujhe baatein karni hei.

M: (he was mesmerised by her beauty when she was above him and was staring at him shamelessly)

M came near her and cupped her face and....

Precap:- Shivin's first kiss MAYBE & shivi's reaction in morning

Should I add dirty or adult talks ??

Atlast Sorry for small chapter but kya karu ideas hi nahi aate and aate hei toh implement kaise karu next time pakka 1000 words ka chapter ok till then tata bye bye

(maybe next chapter ko 2 ya 3 din lagenge so please wait and ab seen kam ho gaye hei tata bye bye goodnight )