Chapter thirteen

You met Chase outside hendrick Motorsports at twelve, "where are we going?" You ask, he smiles, "a little restaurant down the street," he says and walks off, you quickened your step to catch up. When you guys got there you were welcomed by an elderly lady who obviously knew who Chase was, "Chase! Darling I haven't seen you here in forever, and who is this?" She asked, "good afternoon mrs. Dell, I have been busy you know racing and I went on a vacation to Mexico," Chase answers her, "and this is my friend, Y/n" Chase stressed the friend a little, mrs. Dell nodded but you could see the question in her eyes as she looked at you before leading you to a table in the corner, "would you like the normal?" She asks, "yes please" Chase say they both turn and look at you, "whatever he's having I'll have" you say quickly, "coming right up" she says cheerfully and walks away. "Well Chase 'darling'," you say with a giggle, "you better have good taste" he laughs with you. You make small talk till the food arrives, you both dig in and the conversation melts away.

Chase pov:
She remained silent while eating I didn't really know what to do or say so I just ate. When we finished I decided just to get to the point, "y/n, we haven't really talked since we were in Mexico, but I think we should" she looks up, her (your eye colour) eyes, meeting mine, "yeah I know" she says quietly, "I like you a lot." I say, I instantly started to regret it until I saw her face, she slowly started to smile, "yeah I like you a lot too" she says, I smile this is going better then I thought it would, "okay so will you go on a date with me at Richmond this weekend?" She smiles, "yes I'd love that" I sighed with relief, "I don't actually know that much about what you like so tell me about you," she went off and listed her favourite food mr colour and music and singer, I smile watching as her eyes sparkle and dance with each word she says, she listed her favourite movie, actor, actress and animal.

Y/n pov:
You couldn't stop smiling as you sat at your desk after lunch, it went quiet well and you were excited for your date at Richmond. A knock at your door brought you out of your thoughts, "come in?" You say, Alex and William walk in, "sooo?" Alex asks, "what?" You say pretending like you have no idea what they are talking about, "we saw you two go for lunch, what happened?" William said leaning forward, "oh nothing just a date planned for Richmond" you smile as they high five each other, "finally" Alex yells, "do you have any idea how long we have been trying to put you two together." He waved his hands around to exaggerate his point, you laugh at their excitement, "I gone guess around a year" you laugh as they nod, "yes that is a really long time." William said as they walked out, You chuckle to yourself and then get back to work, you need to run some errands.