Predator

I didn't think I had done anything recently to feel like this. Lately I had been feeling like I was being followed. It was unjustified of course. I hadn't been in anyone's business as of late. The Head mage Crowley hadn't even asked me to check anything either. I was just doing regular school work. I was talking to my friends. And I was keeping Grim out of trouble! 

However as of lately I had been feeling like I was being Watched. I only felt ok when I was back in my Dorm. It lasted about a week or Two before I felt like it had stopped. I was Relieved honestly I was but it still left me feeling Unsettled. Ever sense all the Overblots I had felt on edge though. I was always listening for the Drips so I could stop it. I was looking for the signs. I had even been talking to the teachers about possibly having a School Counselor or Therapist people could talk to. I wasn't sure if they actually would. Mages here weren't known for asking for help. 

To be fair that was the kind of thing that had kinda gotten us all into this mess in the first place. Ramshackle had become a Neutral zone between all the Dorms. Much like Sam's shop all dorms were welcome to come here when they needed to be away from Dorm life. My friends were of course frequent visitors. However others came as well when they learned I didn't mind what house they were in as long as they behaved and didn't disturb the Ghosts to much. I had actually had to set a Curfew unless they had a Signed note from their HouseWardens.  Even then after 10pm.

It was One of the reasons I found it odd I was even being followed. Was it because any House could come to my Dorm? Did someone get offended by it? I jumped as I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Wah! Easy there yuu hehe didn't mean ta make ya jump" I turned and saw a Smirking Ruggie. Letting out a sigh of Relief I gave him a small smile.

"Sorry, Been a bit jumpy lately. Is there something you need?" He smirked and nodded.

"Ya, Actually Leona's Roaring about wanting that Stew ya made a while back for the dorm" I blinked.

"The dorm...? OH! you mean for that Birthday a while back" Ruggie nodded and put his hands behind his back.

"Ya so what I gotta do ta convice ya to make it?" I frowned and shook my head.

"I don't mind making it, But he could of atleast came and Asked himself" Ruggie smirked.

"You know him, Besides I don't mind it's free grub for me to ya know" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm guessing he want's it now?" Ruggie nodded.

"Yep yep, Better hop to it" I narrowed my eyes and he held up his hands.

"You know what I mean, Come on Yuu don't make me beg" I took a breath and signed out. Ruggie was good and Guilting me into cooking for him lately. Though I didn't mind cooking as me and Ruggie cooked together often as it was. I had trouble sleeping and Leona tended to like late night snacks. This meant me and Ruggie would bump into each other alot in the Cafeteria Kitchen. 

After all the Ghost staff were more then Welcoming to us students using their kitchen. We just had to clean up first. And if I cooked at home Grim's all powerful nose would be down before I ever even finished. The night air helped to. 

Ruggie walked with me to the Kitchen. It wasn't to late tonight but classes were over. I expect if I went back there would be a few people wondering if they could come over. Ramshackle had gotten pretty popular after all. I should almost just make the place a Bed and Breakfast at this rate. However I never would try to compete with Azul. He would find a way to shut me down faster then I could say Profit. 

"It's not a hard Strew you know Ruggie. I think you even helped me make it last time" Ruggie smirked and watched as I started taking out Meats and cutting them up to start making the Gravy like Broth.