Tournament

It had been a few months sense we all got together. So much had happened. I was rarely staying in Ramshackle anymore. Infact I had talked to Crowley about turning it into more of a Small lounge instead of a Dorm and Making it a Cerfew that you could only stay there till 10pm. After that you had to clear out. I did this because I knew how much the place meant to Malleus to have some quiet. Crowley agreed but I had to agree to Manage the place. 

I got around Azul and the Twins with allowing them to have a sort of second base at ramshackle like they wanted to so long ago. This also meant I didn't have to manage the place during the day. I just had to come around 8 am to open the doors and 10pm to make sure everything was closed up. I had moved in with Ruggie in his dorm room. His room mate had dropped out apparently half way through Sophomore year. not that it mattered a whole lot. We spent most nights sleeping in Leona's room. 

I didn't train with the others. the Deal was that I cooked for the Dorm and I didn't have to train with them. I was perfectly fine with that though. I got to stay in the kitchen where I was my second happiest. The first being during Late afternoon nap time with my boys. I softly smiled when I thought that. My boys. 

Grim on the other hand had been charged with Dorming at Heartslabyul. We had been separated. Now two students instead of one. I felt bad for doing this but Deuce assured me it was fine. Riddle said he would keep Grim contained so that nothing bad would happen. I was thankful for the support. As much as it pains me to say. Leona and Ruggie were right. I should have just asked for help.

Grim however had not been as happy with the Arrangements. He had complained for days. he also seemed to realize I was the only thing keeping him from failing. Now that he had to actually do all of his work he was learning how much I had helped. My grades were better, As were Ruggie's who had started studying with me while Leona napped some days. Life was going well. We were now working on Leona. He was on the Brink of failing again this year. He would end up the same year as Ruggie at this rate. 

I tried to motivate him by saying this meant that he would be a year younger then Malleus in classes but that just gave me the Silent treatment for a day. He apologized after but it still kind of hurt. Ruggie and I had instead started working on giving him a better healthier look on life. 

Ruggie started with suggesting the Adviser things. He walked about how His nephew cared alot about him and would need his help when he took the throne. Hell his brother needed his help now. Sadly that didn't work so well either. He stated there was no Guarantee that he would get an Adviser position and that it sounded like to much work. This left me a little upset. He could do so much if he tried. But I also know how much Depression can cause a person to have no motivation as well. It was a dark spiral that was hard to get out of.

after a few months it was finally the last week of Classes. Tomorrow would also be the Last Tournament for Spell Drive. It was just a fun game though. Nothing extravagant. Just something to celebrate the end of the year. However whoever one got to go leave First after Orientation the next year. To say Leona really wanted to win was an understatement. Hopefully when report cards came he would see his progressed to Senior year and be happy. 

Now that I was thinking about it where would I go after this? Not only in the future but this summer? I wasn't from around here. I didn't have a home to go to. I could stay at the SavannaClaw dorm while everyone was away or even go back to Ramshackle for the summer. But Grim was staying there and I don't think I was ready to talk to him yet. Ever sense we got separated I have had a hard time with talking with him. I had even been moved to class 1-B with Jack and Epel to keep me away. 

Master Crewel was kind enough to convince Crowley to allow this. I has been surprised just how much Crewel cared but he did. He was always thinking of his students health. He even made potions for the Infirmary. He also used his off hours as the Guidance councilor. That's how I got to move to SavannaClaw and change my classes. Because one day after crying after fighting with Grim Leona pulled me to Crewels office where it was decided this was for the best.