Prey

I ran to class panting. I was so late. Kalim had kept me up with the boys almost till 3am! My homework wasn't done! Grim was telling me it was all my fault and that I should have been more responsible and I just. I stopped and felt the tears fall. I tried to whip them away. I didn't want anyone seeing how much every thing had been getting to me. 

I moved behind a pillar. I was already late. If I went to class now Master Crewel would call me out infront of everyone and I already wasn't doing well. I would rather go there after class to get yelled at. Grim was already gone. I don't think he even noticed I wasn't chasing after him anymore. I sniffed and rubbed my cheek. I looked around. no one was there. Even when I felt eyes on me I moved to hide. It was Early so no one should be around. 

I hide in some of the trees by the school. It was easier to hide in these. I didn't know if Master Crewel would be having the students look into the garden so I shouldn't go there. I sat by a tree and tried to calm down. I did everything I read about needing to do. I took a few breaths and did 5 things. Five things you can see. I could see a tree I could see the grass. I could see the apples. I could see the statues and the front gate from my spot. I could see the clouds in the sky. 

Four thing you can feel. I could feel the grass on my fingers. I could feel how tight these shoes were. I could feel the slight breeze on my face. I could feel my Neck tie around my neck. Now three things you can hear. I heard the whistle of the breeze in the trees. I could hear a few people talking in the distance. I could hear some Birds chirping. Two things you can smell? I could smell the Dew on the grass and... sand? That wasn't right. maybe I Kalim had the smell on his clothes when he was staying with me?  ok one good thing...The world went cold and I snapped my eyes open. legs were infront of me.

Following the legs I saw Leona standing infront of me. His eye brow was raised as he looked down at me. fuck I must really look like a mess right now. He however laid down with out a word. His head in my lap. It wasn't long before he was sound asleep. I guess I had disturbed his new napping spot. Ever sense the day he fell asleep right before the Botanical Garden was set to be watered he hadn't been napping there often. 

I didn't even realize I was doing it but I had apparently started petting Leona's head. I almost jumped when I heard what sounded like a low deep Growl. I blinked and looked but he was still asleep. It was to deep to be a moan of waking up but it wasn't mad sounding like a growl. I once read that Lions while they were Felines they couldn't purr. Infact most Big cats couldn't purr. Instead they gave out Chuff sounds or rumbled growls. it almost sounded like a grumble. 

I pet his head and leaned against the tree. I had to admit Leona did pick good napping spots. Before long I had shut my eyes and joined in on the nap. I didn't even feel upset anymore. taking in the sounds I fell asleep. 

                                                               ~//////////////////////////////////////////////////////~

When I woke up I felt warm. Curling into the warmth I felt something wrap around my side. There was a click sound and I yawned looking up. I wasn't in the forest anymore. I was in a soft familiar bed. I sat up and I heard a groan before yelping as I was pulled back down.

"Stop moving damn it" I heard. Looking I saw the arm belonged to Leona! I felt his Claws dig into my arm a little when I tried to move. I pouted and tried to turn my head. I saw a smirking Ruggie staring at us with his phone out.

"Well well if I had known all you needed to do to get into Leona's bed is be a good cuddler" He said trailing off. I blushed bright read and glared. Covering his mouth he helped me out of Leona's arms. Leona however got up anyway.

"Couldn't have waited a few hours longer?" Leona said yawning. Ruggie narrowed his eyes at him.

"I don't like this anymore then you do but someone has to make sure you get to class, Or at least Remedial lessons" Leona narrowed his eyes right back.